1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Brown staying put :) !

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by ourdaywillcome!, Jun 15, 2011.

Discuss Brown staying put :) ! in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BigWilly.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Mcgrain, Boruc, Jinky, Lubo, Di Canio, Ki, Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Bhoys of the Old Brigade

its doesnt matter if they offer 1,2 or 3 million, we should take it, and if we are offering kayal a new deal what is taking the board so long

they said they are improving his wages which are 25,000 a week

2. Efe

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Sign it! We need him next season!:celt_2:

3. 88SuperHooper88

just because hes a midfielder doesnt mean he needs to score goals..... hes clearly not an average player? hes a team leader and the rest of the team love him and follow him? hes the team sprit and OUR captain! he even moved position so kayal could fit it and hes done it brilliantly:50:

4. AD1967

Fav Celtic Song:
    love a good walk on
    he had his best season yet, but it could be a one off. id wait and see how he starts next season before offering him a new deal.

5. Artur Boruc #1

A mere million for the captain of Celtic, and Lennon's first name on the team sheet ? That would be absolute madness.

I dunno but he'll get offered a new deal, I have no doubts about that at all. I wouldn't imagine that our manager was a liar.

6. gary mcguire

Fav Celtic Song:
    willy maley. YNWA, the celtic song and athenry
    where do they say they are improving his wages? just curious cos i couldnt see it anywhere.

7. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    no brown was moved cause kayal is a better player, we can all see that and so can lennon, and we play better with him playing CM than brown mate

am not one of browns biggest fans but he has done well this season, i just think if, and thats if we got a 6 million bid for him he should be sold to get a better RM in like what i have said before about seb larsson and he also would have a re-sale value aswell to make more money

8. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

Lets face it Newcastle are a team with no ambition at the minute the high earners down here Nolan,Barton are not getting new deals because of there wages
    i believe pardew has said that Krul is there number 1 and Harper is number 2
    now alot of unrest in this club,Broony will not be going to the toon anytime soon

9. bhoy81

if he is getting a longer deal, in every deal that a player is wanted to be kept by a club they get a longer contract and more money

and you and we all know this

10. seanolamisio

Fav Celtic Player:
    king henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    eh,well,correct me if im wrong but,doesnt scoring goals win you games-points -titles-etc?2 extra goals could have won us the treble this season-if captain fantastic isnt going to deliver he shouldnt be in the team to the detriment of others who know where the goals are-£6 million? ad bite their feckin hand off

11. 88SuperHooper88

yes it could have but theres another 9 players that could of done that to ? did we? no cause we * it up

12. gary mcguire

Fav Celtic Song:
    or they keep him on the same terms as before cause hes already got a * good terms, if reports are true.

13. gary mcguire

Fav Celtic Song:
    kayal doesnt score alot of goals. should he be dropped

14. bhoy81

it never happens, if they want him to stay they pay him more they don;t say yeah here is 2 or 3 more years but yournot getting more

15. gary mcguire

Fav Celtic Song:
    how do you know it never happens, players take paycuts to go somewhere so why would one not accept the same terms of his contract?

16. 88SuperHooper88

exactly mate:icon_mrgreen:

17. HunSkelper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    You're absolutely right. Let's get rid of Izzaguirre, Kayal, Wilson and Ledley. None of them score any goals. In fact, the keeper NEVER scores, let's not play anyone in that position and fire another striker on, then we're guarenteed to win!

/end sarcasm.

18. gary mcguire

Fav Celtic Song:
    :56::56:

19. butch

get rid of him he is crap, any player that couldn't tell you his best position, but the fans on here now think he is a RM player my *, I believe if you had to ask him if his shoes where hurting he couldn't tell you, the refs are GOING TO HAMMER HIM next year as they have new powers and back chat will see him mount up the cards, there are some on here say we need a Scot Brown type what the * for, and what exactly has he done, in 4 years, hee haw, they talk about energy ruining about yes he has that, as he is getting the * riped out of him , one touch. turn back, pass back Brown, that type of play, don't tell me he is a driving force in our team, nope hes just a numpty. getting carried ever week he is the weakest link, good bye sell, sell,

20. seanolamisio

Fav Celtic Player:
    king henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    ok,for a start ledley has a better goal ratio than brown-despite being deployed at LEFT BACK at the start of the season.mark wilson has scored more goals against the manky mob than brown,kayal forced lenny to put brown out wide as he is clearly the type of player everyone thought brown was going to be-and he has a better goal scoring ratio than brown-despite being a defensive midfielder-not exactly sarcasm mate,just ill thought out pish