1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by JamesConnolly, Apr 4, 2009.

Discuss The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. cfciano1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Ah right thanks for your help! Will have a think about it and look out for seats close to 111 :50:

2. HectorTheTaxman Formerly The Spider

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    You should ask about 110, I sit there and I don't recall 2 empty seats together but there is usually a few empty seats kicking about so you could be a few rows from your mate, the atmosphere and view are good though

3. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Anyone know when new season cards will be sent out?

4. Markos1972

New cards won't be sent out,they merely put it through the system and your card is re-activated.

5. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    First season ticket mate, i have no card

6. cfciano1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Just had a look there and theres not that many seats around 110 :54: I will be going to the ticket office on Tuesday to get the tickets and hopefully the staff in there will help us out a bit. Could be up to 4 of us getting them and preferably we would be sitting beside each other or at least 2 of us sitting next to each other with the other 2 sitting next to each other in the same section! The seats left in 110 look too far down the bottom I reckon.

Looking at Area 108? Plenty of seats round about there, not incredibly far from the green brigade, and the seats are quite far up like row W and X. Are these seats any good? Otherwise I'm thinking if there ends up being 4 of us getting two sets of 2 seats in Area 209?

Thanks for your help folks, as long as I end up a Celtic season ticket holder thats all that matters :50:

7. Markos1972

Ah right,sorry didnt realise.Then I have no idea when theyre sent out.

8. The taxman

End of the month :50:

9. NickH92

I'm getting my first season ticket and looking for a bit of advice.

Considering section 109 row C and does anyone know if i'd get soaked that far forward?
    Cheers bhoys.

10. seantkd

I used to be in 104 row E and any time it rained i got soaked, sitting that close to the front means your going to get wet unfortunatley.

11. HectorTheTaxman Formerly The Spider

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Yeah you would definitely get soaked plus being so low down you wouldn't get a great view when the play is at the other end so I'd look for a seat higher up if I was you

12. Celtic_Mel

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    The seats in the double letters tend to be more undercover. You also have a much better view of looking down on the pitch.

13. Ruxin

I sat in 109 row Q for 3 seasons and I got soaked ther so can guarantee you'd get drenched. decent atmosphere though with the GB nearby but the view isn't the best.

14. Henriksdreads

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson / Lubo Moravcik / Paul Elliot
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    Finally renewed today and moved seats to sit with my mate, will be spending this seaosn in 413 (corner of North and Lisbon Lions stands just above the GB) Row B.

Can't wait!

15. mickybhoy87

Fav Celtic Player:
    Andreas Hinkel
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    A little question here: Renewed once again along with 2 of my mates and looking forward to the season, cl qualifiers and then hopefully the Champions League but my question is I heard a guy in work say he is going to phone Celtic up and ask for £100 off his ticket because of no "Old Firm" games anymore.

Not the first time I've heard someone say this and to me I don't think we should ask for anything off (definitely not this year at least anyways)

16. pablo88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    I emailed the ticket office this morning as with my sons ST i purchased tickets to cover games against SS at over £80. Does anyone knw the craic about that?

17. seantkd

Matchday tickets are normally £26 and an old firm ticket is £42 so tell him to change the figure to £32, that's all we are losing out on and i'm quite happy to pay that if it rids us of the cheating scum :icon_mrgreen:

18. ArranGhirl

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hooper, Izzy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing
    Got a letter today asking me why I haven't renewed my season ticket....only thing is I just checked my emails there and have the booking confirmation email detailing my renewal from Celtic dated 25/4/12. Pay by finance same as last year and just put my renewal in the bin thinking I was done and dusted, did wonder when the direct debits would start.

I am gonna be raging if I phone the TO and my seat is away :31:

19. Seán_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    I know this will have been answered before,and I would usually just search through the thread til I found an answer, but I need an answer sharpish as I've finally convinced my mate to get a season ticket as well - assuming we'll still get one.

My question is how much (estimated) is the student discount? I've read the relevant stuff on the Celtic site and know I have to get the form and have it stamped at uni but haven't found a figure anywhere and the ticket site is no longer letting me see the available seats. So I'm really looking for first hand knowledge off anyone whose had a student discount :50:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
  20. kieranc

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Anyone have an idea about how much STs we have sold so far?