1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

youtube sound problems

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Magadog67, May 24, 2007.

Discuss youtube sound problems in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Magadog67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke/Mcmanus/Mcdonald
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    can anyone tell me if they have or have had any similar problems but i cant get any sound on you tube:54: and it is doin my nut in :31:
    It was working fine for ages and then one day i go to listen to a bob marley interview and there is no sound so i try to watch something else and i now have no sound on you tube at all no matter what im watching and the bob interview cant be to blame as i have watched it b4 on this pc and it had sound also my media players (windows real player etc etc... are still playing my tunes so any help would be appreciated apart from turn your spekers on or the usual * jokes:34:

2. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Had the same thing the other night, but it corrected itself without me doing anything.

3. Renegade T

Fav Celtic Player:
    Diego Samaradona
    Iv been caught out before as the players volume was right at the bottom , maybe as simple as that

4. T.D.

Fav Celtic Player:
    JOHN REID OUT
    Fav Celtic Song:
    LET THE PEOPLE SING!!!
    I sometimes get my youtube sound full of static. I just reboot and it fixes. Might want to try that. I think it has to do with javascript updates if its set automatically to do that. My guess though.

5. Magadog67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke/Mcmanus/Mcdonald
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    thanks folks but i still cant get it to work and the player volume and speakers were turned up full?????