1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Your opinion on officials.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jax Teller, Feb 3, 2019.

Discuss Your opinion on officials. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    Better to do this after a win than after dropping points, interesting to see peoples thoughts on this.

2. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Where’s they all need to die in a fire option?

3. sabzz1888

Individual bias, some are * some are semi decent and some are just outrageously biased

4. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Dreadful and cheating *.

5. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Absolutely brilliant.

:fear:

Xatraps and Lilac Wine like this.
  6. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Corrupt to the core , only going to get worse, 7 penalty shouts this weekend between us an the Huns , 4 were pens 3 were not ,

all 3 of our shouts were pens = 0 awarded

1 out of their 4 shouts were pens = 4 awarded

With VAR does the ref ask for it reviewd or does he get a shout from a fellow lodge member if we had it??

Tony. and Lilac Wine like this.
  7. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

8. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Unprofessional, Masonic, Inconsistent, Incompetent..

Needs to be a full time role.. with an open and diverse recruitment policy and professional training..

G_portillo and Lilac Wine like this.
  9. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

A
    B
    C
    And D

Their best attempts at doing their job is embarrassing. Shambles from top to bottom.

10. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    It’s deeper than individual bias when you get not Huns like Gollum cheating to keep their masters happy and stay in a job

11. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I think the covering up of Beaton proved to any doubters it isn't just individual..

Fully87, Doogs., The IRA and 3 others like this.
  12. Keano88

The Huns think the refs favour us, we think they favour the Huns, everyone else thinks they favour us and the Huns.

I just think they’re awful at their job and the sooner VAR is brought in the better - even though it will still be one of these fuckwits deciding on the video replay.

Bhoyse and Aidan O’Shea like this.
  13. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    For example it is easier to give 4 penalties if you really want deep down, so even anything that looks like a penalty then give it without thinking twice, their decision influences by their allegiance, Willie Column is probably the one that has least bias, he is just a * referee,

14. PEI#1

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    ....see 'Anyone but Celtic'.....a film by Paul Larkin.....perfect description of institutional bigotry and bias

tommyk67, scuzzy and Blochairnbhoy like this.
  15. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Sorry but that’s a pile of *, any * that gives the monkeys a penalty with his back to the alleged incident is at it. Oh that’s right he heard contact.

16. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    I lived in Manchester and everyone there seemed to think Liverpool get treated favourably by officials.

Huns think we get all the decisions. In fact they have a thread on the go debating why Weah wasn't booked for running into the crowd. And another one claiming Izzaguirre made several fouls and wasn't booked.

The rest of Scotland think we and the huns get all the decisions.

17. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    For clarity i do beleive all refs will make “honest mistakes” but some are clearly heavily bias towards one team.

I don’t think they get around a table and decide to rule against Celtic etc but i do beleive there is heavy emphasis behind the scenes that ranjurz must be favoured. If not said outright then heavily implied.

18. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    The huns don't though, a lot of huns know a lot of Refs/Linesmen are good huns.

In all my time around Celtic fans and even on here i've never heard of anyone knowing of a Ref or a Linesman or anyone who is a Celtic fan or who used to go to our games or who was in a supporters club or nothing - the game is littered with loads of huns who all know Refs and Linesman like Beaton, Madden, McLean, Douglas Ross, Greg Aitken, Graham Chambers etc even going back to McCurry, Dallas, or guys like Tait, McGinlay who now make a living off Hun fans. Clark who retired a week early after it came out he was speaking at a Masonic the Friday before doing his last game which was a Hun game.

Willie Young one of the top referees of the 90s/early 2000s is at Ibrox every week.

There are also loads of other Refs who were well known hHun fans like Davidson and McCluskey.

It's probably not a coincidence that usually 3/4 or even 5 of the top 5 refs are always Hun supporters.

19. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

How much more evidence do you need though?

Farry-gate, Dougie Gate, Beaton missing assaults on our players then celebrating in hun shitehole pubs later that evening, Ex-season ticket holders at Ibrox (Madden) officiating our games, no ban for McGregor putting his studs into Ajer despite retrospective review, no ban for Naismith putting his studs into Hayes despite retrospective review, Douglas Ross Tory MP and Orange Order member running the line, Hugh Dallas sacked for anti-catholic emails after his career....son gets fast-tracked in to continue the family's good masonic name, Kenny Clark after dinner speak openly boasting about cheating Celtic out of decisions, the SFA attempting to make Lennon serve an additional 4 game touchline ban despite their own rulebook stating it should be concurrent & spending thousands of £s in process trying to enforce it before admitting defeat, Campbell Ogilvie receiving an EBT from Rangers while SFA treasurer...not reporting the scheme despite knowing it contravened their rules.

It amazes me that some still believe our treatment is solely down to incompetence. Baffling.

20. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    The Huns think they favour us, until you catch them out on the internet with Madden was on my bus and on my lodge this, Beaton was in our RSC celebrating this and a whole host of others like Dallas Snr, Kenny Clark and Dougie McDonald who have been caught out, have and are still involved behind the scenes or openly admit to cheating us..

John Beaton Hun season ticket holder and drinks in his local supporters club
    Bobby Madden Hun season ticket holder and lodge member from East Kilbride
    Andy Dallas son of shamed Hun Hugh Dallas
    Steven McLean brother of Rangers youth player and Northern Huns international side from Paisley

Then you get Linesman like Tory MP Douglas Ross and Roome who Madden got in to it another well known mutant from East Kilbride..

So many more as well..