1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Young Sheldon.

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by trip2themoon, Dec 13, 2017.

Discuss Young Sheldon. in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. trip2themoon Concomitant Allez-Vous?

Fav Celtic Player:
    Peter Grant
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade
    Recently discovered this Big Bang spin off called Young Sheldon.

It's about 7 episodes into the series and is narrated by Jim Parsons. The kids they have cast to play young Sheldon and his twin sister are both fantastic in it. I didn't know Sheldon had an older brother, I don't think he's ever been in Big Bang nor even mentioned. His twin sister has appeared in Big Bang a few times and she's quite a sexy woman.

Watching the first couple of episodes of this I've had more laughs than in what I've gotten out of 11 series of Big Bang Theory. Big Bang is one of those shows you'd categorise as watchable but not really go out of your way to watch and you rarely get a laugh. If you do like Big Bang it is worth checking out. Set in the late 80s and infinitely funnier than the awful Goldbergs.

2. Murph-E

I think TBBT is genuinely unwatchable, and I'd put it beside Mrs. Brown's Boys as the worst sitcom of all time tbh. I can't give this a go because of that.

Merry Christmas!

Matt_20, TheHappyLoss and Doogs. like this.
  3. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Samesies.

TheHappyLoss likes this.