1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

World of Tanks

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Sporting CP Bhoy, Oct 2, 2017.

Discuss World of Tanks in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Sporting CP Bhoy

Anyone here play WOT? I'm hopelessly addicted, and absolutely love the game. I play on the Xbox One via Xbox Live obviously and occasionally play on the European server, although I mostly play on the U.S. Eastern server. Just curious if there are other tankers here, regardless of if you play on PC, Xbox or PS4!

2. Nowhereman

It's been a few years since I played this. I always found the sweet spot was about level 4-5. More even fights. Once I got to level 6, I started get demolished by level 8s-10s and it wasn't fun anymore.

Mind you, this was a few years ago so I'm not sure what it's like anymore.

Sporting CP Bhoy likes this.
  3. Sporting CP Bhoy

It's definitely tough when you play at higher tiers and get in matches against tier 10's. My sweet spot is tier 7, especially in heavy tanks and tank destroyers because you're usually seeing tier 9 tanks tops. I don't mind playing tier 10's, but I hate playing against tier 10's when I'm lower tier. Tier 5 is a lot of fun though, I love that tier, it's a good balance. Did you play on PC?

4. wulliebad

Used to play it,and still do from time to time but got so bored with not making money I have more or less stopped.........6 million for my next tier 10 and if im lucky I win a game and make 10k.......most games its 5k......wot really is....* you if u dont spend gold..........it used to be great fun.

Sporting CP Bhoy likes this.
  5. Sporting CP Bhoy

It can definitely be frustrating...I commiserate with you. I have some premium tanks that I take out to earn gold, you have to because the higher tier tanks are so expensive!