1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Worker Smashes New Hotel Because He Was Owed £600 Wages

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by FannyHaddock, Jan 21, 2019.

Discuss Worker Smashes New Hotel Because He Was Owed £600 Wages in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. FannyHaddock

:eek1:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  2. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

:giggle1:

It was a Travelodge, he actually improved the place.

3. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Good on him now maybe companies will start paying money due to workers. Many a worker has been turned over by companies
    It's going to be interesting to find out what company it was and why wages weren't paid

4. TimFloyd Gold Member

I seen a reply on a Facebook post by someone involved with it all, apparently the boy is the type that likes his party prescriptions to say the least and all workers were told sorry there has been a * up somewhere along the line and everyone shall receive wages Monday/Tuesday.

However seeing as this was something I read on Facebook it’s just another scenario.

5. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Wages should pay paid on the day they are meant to be paid it doesn't matter what he does on his time off

6. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

Been bumped off many * before. Threatened a supervisor of a certain scaffolding company before and tried to steal his computer out his office until I got paid. The * had the cheek to phone the polis, what do they expect when your keeping a mans wage? Another * I worked with was saying he was gonnae kidnap his family ffs:56:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  7. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    got to agree with you worked for a company, one day they where on a holiday in Jamaica and I was in the office, sherrif officers appeared and asked where they where over unpaid bills, I said they where on holiday blah blah blah, so told them the day they got back, next day I went to go in and the shutter was down and the locks had been changed, had a 3 month old kid at the time, wouldn't answer phone calls, wouldn't answer texts, so knew where they drank (the goose I think it was called in Glasgow CC) so went down waited on them coming in and got my * wages, they said I caused them fear and alarm, told them to sue me! I then phoned every mother * customer they had and exposed the *, went bust 6 months later! Then they got disqualified as directors, like all us * on me that's fine, effect my family its * eye for eye.

Totally support the digger guy and yourself Doogs, * you work for think they own you they don't care about anything other than money!

8. FannyHaddock

Has anyone got this boy's number? I have a wee clearance job for him at G51 2XD….Strictly cash-in-hand :50:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  9. Bob Loblaw Gold Member Gold Member

Aye, good on him for throwing a tantrum, in all likelihood getting a criminal record and ending up having to pay significantly more than the £600 he was owed.

I'm all for companies paying workers what they're due and it's a disgrace that this happens, but there's a way of going about it. This guy is an idiot.

10. Mr. Slippyfist

* up.

11. themouth1888

Guy will get * for it but majority of companies treat employees like * these days. Good on him

Dalbeth3 and Blochairnbhoy like this.
  12. Bob Loblaw Gold Member Gold Member

:76:

Insightful as ever.

13. Mr. Slippyfist

Didn't really need to add anything more insightful to that.

14. Bob Loblaw Gold Member Gold Member

Nah, when do you ever need to add anything? Just act the * and talk down to anyone who dares to utter a differing opinion. You in nutshell really. Frankly I think it's laughable that you use a forum to push your cringe-worthy "big man" routine, but hey. If that makes you feel better about yourself then go for it.

15. Mr. Slippyfist

I'd have just said * up, instead of wasting your time typing out all those words :56:

16. belbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley...the shebeen version
    The subbie was paid by the contractor but decided to stiff all the lads on the site,,some owed 1000s others not paid for 2-3 months

17. stew37

Extreme way to deal with it but fair enough. I mind years ago when I was in oz, a mate of mine wasn't paid by his boss at the wee removals company he worked for, so he bumped the removals lorry. Was having to park it in different places around Perth cos the * was out looking for him, think he had it for about a week lol

Blochairnbhoy likes this.
  18. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    You do what you need to do to put a roof over your families head!

In the building game especially bosses forget it is the tradesmen that doing the work gets the money paid they might go out and bring the work in but the tradesmen do the work!

Company owners are mostly * who will put everything through the books they can! I have seen them put everything through from a packet of chewing gum to deodorant to salaries for their wives at year end start date 30/12 pay date 31/12 and then unemployed 3/1! Then it bites them on * they blame everycunt else!

Dalbeth3 and packybhoy like this.
  19. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    It will be miraculous how many people will have received their overdue wages and Christmas overtime today and tomorrow. This man has made a nation of cunty employers sit up and take stock. They will fear revenge attacks from Birkenhead to Bonnybridge. This guy is every person who has been screwed overs hero.

richardm, Dalbeth3 and Blochairnbhoy like this.
  20. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    And we have all been * screwed over mate!

packybhoy likes this.