1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

William Hill offer

Discussion in 'Beat the Bookie' started by MikeyBhoy89, Jul 29, 2019.

Discuss William Hill offer in the Beat the Bookie area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. MikeyBhoy89 Stranger In Paradise

Fav Celtic Player:
    Varga
    Fav Celtic Song:
    o
    just seen a cracking offer on William hill a thought I would share with yous.
    If you place a £20 bet on next seasons EPL top scorer you get a £5 free bet for every goal in the league they score !
    Gonnae do Kane or Aguero , there both gonnae get day minimum 20 goals. 20 x 5 = £100 of free bets. Market is ew for anyone that’s interested. Don’t know if you can use the offer on more than one player

2. Al Bootyerbaws

Read the small print mate it's every goal they score until 1st of September it's not over the full season. They done this a couple years ago and it was over the full season cos I had Aguero and got a shitload of free bets.

MikeyBhoy89 likes this.
  3. MikeyBhoy89 Stranger In Paradise

Fav Celtic Player:
    Varga
    Fav Celtic Song:
    o
    Thanks for telling pal, a was just about to do 20 on Aguero. Decided last minute to check this thread to see if anybody else had put it on.
    On the bright bright side anybody who had 888 sport account should have email giving them 25 free bet. No deposits or rollover required. It’s a promotion cause they’ve got a new website

4. jj81

I dont have the free 888sport bet , anywhere on the site I can find it? Checked promotions already