1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Will Rangers fans...

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by BTG, Jul 14, 2004.

Discuss Will Rangers fans... in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Make monkey noises at Marvin and Boumsong this season like they did to big bobo? I suppose this falls under the same catergory as the Lennon subject, stupid idiots taunting players just because their black. Cant see Andrews or Boumsong lasting long if these chants continue. :icon_mad:

2. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA

you call those fans SCUM when they do that :icon_mad:

3. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I think they are one of the most hated fans in the world by all football fans.

4. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    To be honest although I dont understand why, we are also very much hated amongst British fans. Perhaps this is due to our Irish roots but we are also quite an unpopular club, as far as i'm aware there are only a few sets of fans who actually like us; Liverpool and Cardiff city. I cant think of any other fans who actually like us. Then again those FIFA and UEFA awards dont speak for nothing :icon_mrgr

No one likes us, we dont care :icon_mrgr

5. Mark

Rangers fans are idiots. The made monkey chants at Bobo and co. without thinking but now they have some coloured players themselves they won't do it. Idiotic hypocrites!

6. Dubsbhoy Banned!

* england & all their hun teams, were liked all over europe in contrast to (most)english clubs who are disliked all over the world with there scummy fans. The more celtic travel around europe bringing the droves of support we have done over the last few seasons the more we will be liked and the good name of the club will keep growing.

7. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I really couldn't care who liked us mate in terms of clubs and there fans, FIFA and UEFA have recognised what great fans we actually which is why they rewarded us, if clubs like us then thats just a bonus but i'm personally not bothered if people like us or despise us. We're our own club.