1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is our best player?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by cfc_kenny, Mar 14, 2019.

Discuss Who is our best player? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    The wonderful Wizard of Oz

2. JordyBhoy Árd rí Éireann

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Probably ‘coped’ no best phrase, but Diet Huns, Hibs and Sheep games certainly feel we missed Callum more than we missed KT while he was on sidelines.

But then again like I said, whereas only KT was missing at fullback and was able to be replaced, Callum and Tom out together has perhaps made it more noticeable in the lacking creativity department.

Lilac Wine and StPauli1916 like this.
  3. McGrory1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Callum McGregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Tierney, McGregor and Rogic are comfortably the top three in my opinion. Tierney has the most potential and is the most likely to play at the top table of European football, but McGregor makes us tick and Rogic is the most capable of a moment of magic.

Eazey likes this.
  4. Britwell bhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    For sheer goals and assists got to be Jamesy but KT and McGregor up there with him

5. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Don't like repeating myself but I'm thinking there's something else missing. Broony did some amount of creative work against the Sheep but it felt like he was on a different wave length to everyone else. Although I was convinced young Henderson was in the same mood as Brown.

I agree for sure it's a wavelength Callum rarely if ever isn't tuned into and Tam tunes into the Cosmic radiation station. I really want to see those three in midfield before the end of the month.

Is it not more than the normal amount of injuries we're suffering from this season?

KT's saga was weird enough but we must be missing about 5 first team players?

6. Eazey

KT, Rogic, Mcgregor, Forrest, Sinclair, Eddy. Benkovic could play in any league in the world.

Best is mcgregor by some distance. Even his team mates agree.