1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your first memory of arriving at Celtic Park

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Drakhan, Apr 8, 2019.

Discuss What's your first memory of arriving at Celtic Park in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Jean Pierre Fan-fan play that night coming to end of his career?

2. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I can remember Loko Rai and Djorkaeff ripping us a new *, I also think a former hun manager played that night.

Blochairnbhoy likes this.
  3. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    I was trying to remember his name couple weeks back and couldn’t get it. Cheers. This the * that sacrificed chickens in the changing room and was up for rape. (Not at same time as chicken thing)

Always assumed mines was a league game. Was a league cup game on a Wednesday night v Dundee and just remember how long it took to get to Glasgow. Train - boat - train and another from Ayr. Put a picture up a while back of me in the Jungle sitting on the crush barriers. The excitement of the whole travel was an adventure and maybe more so than the match itself. 4 years old and traveled regularly after but I don’t think the actual bug bit for a year or two after.