1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Watching Henke for the last time.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by BTG, Jul 17, 2004.

Discuss Watching Henke for the last time. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Thats right, Saturday 14th August Barcelona are coming to the Millenium stadium to have a pre season friendly with Italian outfit Parma.. Just booked my ticket (£10 aint bad for 2 quality teams) and I will admit that the only reason i'm going is to see Henrik live for the last time.

I wasnt lucky enough to get to the Sevilla game so this will give me one more chance to see the legend that is Henrik Larsson.

2. Dubsbhoy Banned!

Be wierd looking at him playing in barca colours. the least they can do is let us take 2/3 of their players. I'd say no matter who or where he will be playing there will always be a celtic jersey in the crowd.

3. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Aye, it will be weird but I hope he plays to the best of his ability for them and he proves to all these people that he can play for any team and play brilliantly!

4. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I visited his icons.com page the other day and it looked so strange seeing him in his Barca kit on his homepage he's obviously going to be dearly missed but we have to get over it and move on.. Hopefully get the chance to maybe get a photo with him 1 last time at the Parma game.

5. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I've just had a look at it now. That is very weird to see him in that shirt!! If I get the Barca shirt, I'll certainly be getting his name and number printed on the back! lol

6. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
  7. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    i read that to
    that this game is going to attract a lot of Celtic fans just to see the king of kings