1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

watching Celtic in Derby ; info' required please .

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by strike twice, Oct 28, 2019.

Discuss watching Celtic in Derby ; info' required please . in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. strike twice

Hello fellow forum members , I'm looking for advice . I will be in Derby on Thursday 12th of December , the evening that Celtic play in the Europa league . Does anybody know a decent place to watch the game in Derby . I will be staying near to the centre , and it would be great to find a Celtic orientated bar/club . Thanks in advance .

2. tarboltontim We have nothing to lose but our chains. Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    John Clark
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    It's been years since I stayed there and rarely return. It might be worth you're time contacting the Derby Irish Centre, Beckett Street, tel. 01332 332842. They used to have games on but that's a long time ago. I'm pretty sure someone there will help you out. Best of luck and, if you get the chance, take a visit to the Old Silk Mill museum. It's near the town center and worth a visit.

strike twice likes this.
  3. elbhoydo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Yeah, think they still show games there but as said above contact them to make sure.

strike twice likes this.