1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Watched Anybody but Celtic again last nite.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Tony., Feb 5, 2019.

Discuss Watched Anybody but Celtic again last nite. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Bayern Bru Gold Member Gold Member

Many of the points are likely accurate. But a silhouette isn’t reliable for proving anything unfortunately, and most of the jucier points are provided by the silhouette.

Feel like they didn’t tell Boyd what the overall movie was going to be about as well.

I agree that much of it is accurate, just frustrating that the silhouette is the man with the details.

2. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Toe curling from you..

I think it's widely accepted in Scotland that the Huns get preferential treatment. Sheep, diets and Hibs are the biggest club's outwith us and look around their forum's. It's littered with thread's on how the SFA pander and favour them, as well as cheating official's..

Just us though :56:

3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Huns have been on the end of some stinking decisions this season..

And you can only muster up a slight clip from Rogic on Jack just outside our box? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anymore in that game JP? A pull back? Foul throw? Time wasting at the end?

What about when Gordon booted their centre half on the deck and they never got the penalty. Remember that? Aw wait, that was us first half wasn't it. Silly me..

4. Random Review

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    About that bit in bold, did Steve Conroy's dad get a job overseeing Scottish refereeing, lose it after a bigoted email of his about Protestants was leaked and then somehow arrange to have his equally bigoted (by your own admission!) son fast tracked to the SPL in spite of said son being so far out of his depth he makes Willie Collum look like Per Luigi Collina?

5. Tony.

Fav Celtic Player:
    George Connelly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA.
    Yer grandchildren will be Celtic fans.
    Image removed

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2019
    Sydneysider likes this.
  6. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
  7. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    What do you think other clubs in Scotland think about whether or not there is institutional bias against us?

8. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    Lafferty offside goal against Dundee was a yard on, ended up drawing 1-1 watched it on the TV.

9. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Plenty will know it to be true, whether they admit it or no..

I remember reading Hibs' fan's on this and the consensus was it was aimed too much on us. Otherwise they agreed with the institutional bias..

Go on Jambos kickback. A game involving us and the Huns and nothing to do with them. They absolutely despise us. Letter after letter sent to the SFA about the level of cheating from Beaton in that game with Morelos. The aftermath was a lock the door's cover up. Have a look and get back to me..

You'll get "old firm bias" "two cheeks of the same *" but everyone in Scotland knows they get preferential treatment that goes way beyond what any other club, player's, coaches etc are afforded..

StPauli1916 and Sydneysider like this.
  10. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Was that after he done Kusunga and should've been sent off by the dugout?

Watched it on TV..

Same Lafferty that slippy has publicly said should've been sent off against the sheep and another game this season but wasn't?

Same Lafferty that leaves his elbows in and should've gone at Celtic Park this season for his usual storming around going late on KT or Lustig..

11. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Was that the week before of after Morelos goal with three of them offside was given to give them 3 points against their cousins at Tynecastle??

Anyway, we're dancing around the real issue here....which is us and them!!......whilst i accept the argument, to an extent, that smaller teams have against Glasgow!!

I have no doubt in my mind, not one, that the huns have had the vast majority of 'match altering decisions' in their favour compared to us!! In other words, on a more level playing field the gap would be a lot bigger than 6 points!!

That's not to say they've had * decisions and we've had favourable!!

The smaller team argument is an entirely differetn argument!!!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    johnboy19 and Random Review like this.
  12. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    Have a look at pie and bovril forums reaction to this very documentary. It has a 25 page thread if you want to see whether they think the bias exists.

13. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    So you won't be having a look and have nothing to say on anything I've come back with. Cool..

Pie and Bovril has plenty of Huns on it so no thanks..

14. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    As for the doc.....watched it a few months ago!! You try and take the green tints off as much as you can, don't you!!

I agreed with the vast majority of it...not all if i recall but can't remember which bits were slighty clutching!!!....might have been slightly over zealous accounts of years gone by???...but then in their defence i wasn't around for some of it so it's harsh to judge.

But i can tell what i'm watching this current season and the officiating is far from palatable on the whole!!!

15. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    Its fans of non old firm teams that comment throughout the thread. Go and check it out mate. If this documentary is so damning in all its well established evidence I'm sure none of the posts over there will be able to refute it?

16. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    I remember reading the jambo kickback thread at the time as I was checking other forums to make sure I wasn't mental thinking Morelos should have been sent off 3 times. Agree they think it was a disgrace, and it was. There was definitely a feeling on the thread that Rangers get preferential treatment.

17. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    I've stated plenty on here I haven't watched it myself..

I've seen the bias enough with my own eye's and heard enough about this though..

So you won't have any facts that have been presented over and over to you in this thread alone, undeniable cheating against us but will go on to pie and bovril and form an opinion based on some random poster's of the smaller club's picking holes in it...aye? Lol..

StPauli1916 likes this.
  18. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Exactly. Yet they're probably as close to what the Huns are in Scotland.....hence the term diets..

We can pick holes and take bits from forum's to suit..

You honestly believe there is no cheating or evidence that shows they get away with and get a helping hand that no other club does?

19. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    I only brought up the opinion of the other fans after you were the one that said it was a well established among other fans that the huns get special treatment, validating their opinions.

The cheating against us is completely deniable. I am denying it having watched the documentary. The vast, vast majority of neutral fans refute it having watched the documentary. There are no undeniable facts. It would be world news if a scandal like this had any actual, provable substance to it. In reality, its Tom Boyd talking about a collection of bad decisions over half a century of matches.

20. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    Yes I honestly believe that. The stats would back that up aswell. They are statistically worse off in terms of pens, cards, fouls conceded than we are for the past two seasons. It's blinkered thinking from our fans and theirs. They think the conspiracy is the other way around.