1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Wales 2-2 N Ireland

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by hooperman, Sep 8, 2004.

Discuss Wales 2-2 N Ireland in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. hooperman

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stilian Petrov
    Fav Celtic Song:
    4 leaf clover
    "Nine-man Northern Ireland held out against 10-man Wales after a furious encounter at the Millennium Stadium."

* sake Bobo
    Can you lot not beat these Orange Bassas
    * Sake
    At least Hartson has proved AGAIN
    He's a TIM

2. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    i heard hartson was gettin booed, late on in the second half by those durty orange *

3. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Lost count how many times them orange bassas were refered to as 'Irish' on the Sky Sports commentating!

4. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    aye ano my da wis going mental shoutin, "they're no * irish they're brits ya *" lol

5. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

They are stinking, orange, hun BRITS! Get out of Ireland you *, you don't belong here!!! lol

6. Dubsbhoy Banned!

plenty of hun jerseys in the crowd, you'd wanna give that wonderful stadium a good hosing down bobo. i can imagine the reception bjh gets up north of them filth.

7. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Yep, pleanty of hun jerseys to be seen! more hun jerseys than there was NI jerseys!

8. morrise

the w@nkers were signing were not brazil we r n.ireland they repeated it 3 or 4 times and then the hun b@stards shouted rangers (irish hun never heard the likes of it b4 in my life)

this was on skysports

9. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

These fans are the most bigotted fans (apart from the huns) that I know of!

10. WelshBhoy1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    THOMO
    Fav Celtic Song:
    FIELDS OF ATHENRY
    i was at the game and i think it was a shambles firstly from the welsh performance and then because of the abuse big john had, pure bigotry but as usauall the huns have nowt against them

11. WelshBhoy1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    THOMO
    Fav Celtic Song:
    FIELDS OF ATHENRY
    Cardiff last night

Posted By scooterboy on Thursday, September 9, 2004
    Well what a laugh last night. The narn Irish were fighting amongst themselves constantly, especially in the Prince of Wales bar where Police were called in more than once.

A doorman I know well told me that the doorstaff had never seen fans so violent to their fellow supporters, with rangers top fighting rangers top fighting narn Irish top!!!

I was sitting in Dempseys when a battalion of the infamous Soul Crew of Cardiff City marched in. They were laughing at the situation as they were dying to have a pop but could not get near the hooligan element of the narn Irish support as they were boxing amongst themselves and had a heavy police presence trying to separate them.

A colleague was leaving the Angel Hotel to attend the game and had to be rushed back into the foyer as a gang of them had started amongst themselves in Westgate Street outside. They totally humiliated themselves. Shame about the result as well.

12. Dubsbhoy Banned!

dirty pieces of filth they have no place in football but i'd say there quite proud of their antics they would'nt know the meaning of the word shame if it shot them in the face.

btw welcome to talkceltic welshbhoy.

13. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Me and Larsson almost got battered whilst walking through the centre with out celtic shirts on, most amusing.

14. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Also, welcome to TC welshbhoy. Where in Wales do you live? Im from Cardiff myself.

Also, the post about the Cardiff fans.. As things go, the Cardiff fans/soul crew adore Celtic compared to Rangers. They're on our side lads as I know of a few soul crew boys.

15. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I can't believe nothing has been done about this!! Get this team and their fans away tae *!

16. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Well myself and Larsson were just amused by some ugly * coming into our faces and shouting 'burn in * ye * *'.. We just started laughing at him and so he decided to move away. But I do agree, we get a lot of these 'fights' and 'riots' as we live in one of the worst cities in britain for this kind of thing so we wern't really suprised.

17. Dubsbhoy Banned!

that's the good thing about dublin it's hun free, well i've actully never met or seeing a hun but i heard they have some sort of underground supporters club. the thing is if a hun walked into a bar in dublin he'd leave after getting a bit of stick but it would never happen the other way around.

18. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Aye, excatly! If we walked down Belfast with a Celtic top on, * knows what would happen. Remember the lad shot because of having a Celtic top on in Belfasy? Fukin serious!

19. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    The thing is, the majority of Wales prefer Celtic when it comes to the old firm mainly due to the strong Celtic (kel-tic) connection between Ireland, Scotland and Wales.. I havent seen many Rangers tops in Cardiff before whereas I see a Celtic top almost every time I go to the city centre as theres a CSC there.

On another note, id like to congratulate all 65,000 Wales fans who booed the British anthem when it was sung as NI's.. Wales-An independant nation, we dont need the UK.

20. Dubsbhoy Banned!

the fai had enough sense (for once) not to play the english national anthem or rasie their flags when england and northern ireland played here, makes sense if you ask me.