1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cross Platform] Unplayed Games

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Peej, Dec 7, 2019.

Discuss Unplayed Games in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Was going through my steam list and realising just how many games I have, that I haven't even touched! Some have 14minutes in them - clearly I was seeing if my machine would run them or not - others literally have zero minutes chucked in to them.

Batman series, got about 12hours in to the first game, nowt in the others since I never completed the first one, I didn't move on to the others.

Games like FC4 only has 5 hours in to it, I thought I played that quite a bit, but now thinking back, it was before I upgraded the machine and likely spent most the time fiddling with settings to make it run. Barely touched that game it seems - think still going through the early game tips that they give you.

Thinking on that and even on console I know there are games that are similar. Less so zero hour inputs, but a fair few games that haven't really been played. Horizon on PS4 is a great game, but think I started it twice and there will be about 4 hours in to each sitting. Barely scratched the surface. FFXV I got 6 hours in to and the story was just starting to take shape and I know I gave up playing it (a combination of life events and that it wasnt that greta a FF game).

So, what games do you guys all regret not playing as much, so far?
    Anyone similar with their Steam libary? It's depressing to think how much I haven't played some of these great games.

Doesn't even take in to consideration the games on a wishlist - DMC 5, but I need to play through the DMC HD collection first.

2. Keano88

Got Red Dead Redemption 2 last Christmas but haven’t even loaded it up on the console.

Peej likes this.
  3. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    I've yet to complete it, it dragged on too much for me to keep entertained, drifted from it for a week and then just never had the motivation to go back and complete it.

Just activated Shadow of the Tomb Raider - stil to complete Rise!

4. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Nah can't say I really do that.

Did start the final season of Walking Dead by Telltale and then left it, was only about half way in on 1st episode, just started again other night.