1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Trivial things that annoy you?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by markeyboy, Apr 21, 2010.

Discuss Trivial things that annoy you? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maurveen

Friends or family who phone you up and say ....guess who's dead ?

2. Daver

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo. A phenomenon
    Fucknuggets who cannot fill the can dispenser in work properly, resulting in me having - currently - a can of DIET Irn Bru at present, instead of full fat.

Twats.

3. ADM08

When you go to watch TV and whoever had the remote before has misplaced it and its nowhere to be seen.

4. Quigley 13

Waking up a minute before your alarm goes off.

5. MarcyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke "Ghod" Larsson!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll be jump out yer windows when we win....
    people who iron two creases in jeans... why? WHY!!

6. Markybhoy

White people who think they're black :31: (I mean like clothes and the way they speak n stuff)

7. faw cough Gold Member Gold Member

Old aged * who dont think they have to join a queue in the shop.na im old i can go straight to the front.

Pissy smelling ones are usually the worst.

8. Markybhoy

:56:

9. Zheng Zhi Guest

People who leave a tin of white paint in a dark alley at night. I've just ruined my good shoes tonight and my new jeans.

10. faw cough Gold Member Gold Member

You should have took her to a hotel room.

11. LBoyd92

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kris Commons
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    When you sit down to watch a live game on sky and after the teams come out it cuts to a break ? * why not have the break before they come out ? and also the way the commentator shouts "and its live" as it cuts away. That * me right off.

-Oh and Richard Keys Jaw.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
  12. Andybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    king henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ice cream and jelly
    i hate that
    i always think im in a routine then, i always get up somehow at the right time anyway....once i dont set my alarm or get some way off getting up i sleep in like 2 hours over what i should

13. CelticFC1967

hate it when you are in a shop and you have to wait in a queue for ages as they only have 1 till open and 10 tills are sitting are lying empty:31:

oh and Celtic Ticket office are always good for getting on people's nerves:56:

14. Quigley 13

When you turn the channel over to watch something at 10.00, but the programme before is still on, and doesnt go off till 10.02. So the programme you want to watch, which originally was supposed to start at 10.00, starts at 10.05.

15. Gil-Scott Heron

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Lazy parents.....

They let their weans run about and do whatever they * well please, and don't even attempt to rein them in or chastise them.

"Ah, sure they're only children" is the typical attitude.

Yes, indeed they are only children, and it's your * job, as their parent, to teach the little one right from wrong, and that they can't do whatever they please, whenever they please.

16. CelticFC1967

couldn't agree more:50: Especially when they are in shops - pulling stuff off shelves, being loud, making a mess etc and just generally being wee arseholes whilst the parent stands gabbing to someone (if its the mum :50:) or looking at some technology stuff(if its the dad)

As soon as someone tells the kids to calm down the parents are on to them like a shot shouting at them etc saying how they are only kids etc. Well its your * job to teach them to act responsibly:56:

17. hoops674

When TV programs show you whats in the show. Why show me all the best bits at the start of the show just let me watch it.

18. markeyboy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Delighted to see how many people are posting in this thread, didnt think that many people would, keep them coming lads/lasses :50:

Jamie Redknapp really annoys me now, I used to think he was ok but he's started to get on my nerves more and more, loves the limelight, always on ford football special and he is never off the tv in general. He's on nearly every football show and now he's doing that football's next star thing with Inter, not quite satisfied with hogging the footy shows I now see the * in * plane adverts! Does he never go home? Must sleep in the sky studios. I dont care much for his dad either the saggy face *! Found a perfect picture of him

[​IMG]

19. CelticFC1967

going to add another one :56: I hate it when the news is on at 10 on a saturday night just before Motd and the sport comes on. The newsreader tells the viewers that if the don't want to know the premiership scores then to look away now before READING the scorelines out. Why the * would you look away if they are going to say the scores anyway?

20. me.CelticBhoy88

People who kick my pot over when I nip in to get a cuppa Christ I though it would be safer to do it on a night time where no-one would lean on it. :icon_mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.