1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Transfer Talk

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by PaulM1888, Jun 24, 2009.

Discuss Transfer Talk in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northeast67

Rickie Lambert

2. Bangarangura

that yoshinori muto from the j-league i suggest a while ago has rejected a move to chelsea to link up with shinji okazaki in mainz. We really need to be taking advantage of the Japanese market, such value in their players.

3. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    I'd rather we stay well clear of the EPL, altogether.

Barton is on astronomical wages for a player of his quality, I'm sure it's £80k or something, insane.

4. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
  5. VikingBhoy

Haitam Aleesami, Norwegian left back at IFK Gothenburg. I hadn't heard of him before but apparently he's really impressed over there. If we're not getting Dijks, then maybe?

6. Goggzy60

What about some of Hull City's released players or QPR'S
    Paul McShane, Bobby Zamora, Joey Barton and Rio Ferdinand seem the best available but there are alot of players being released in the EPL this season

7. Jozo The Provo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    Paul McShane is by far the worst Centerback ever the thought of him playing for Celtic would give anybody nightmares

8. Goggzy60

Yeah but for free not much to complain about if it was 2009 I would take Richard Dunne but I have not seen him play recently so he might be passed it

9. Goggzy60

Shaun Wright-phillips has been released by QPR he used to be good haven't seen or heard anything about him recently I actually thought he retired. Don't know if he is still good or not but at his best I would take him.

10. Jozo The Provo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    I I wouldn't take McShane even if we where paid he's absolutely dire I'd take Barton though rest are past it by a good bit :50:

11. Goggzy60

Yeah I would love Barton here seems like people don't want him because of his reputation but Lennon and Broody both had a bit of reputation and ended up as our captain Barton could easily be our Vice Captain

12. lemon difficult

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    people dont want him because he is an absolute *.

putting a cigar out in a youth players eye, effectively ending dabo's career, punching morten gamst pedersen, assaulting a 15 year old, his sending off against man city on the last year of the season a few years back

the list goes on.

the type of person morally that people would be happy to see us sign is saddening

13. Jozo The Provo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    Not saying he's an angle or whitewashing what he did but the cigar incident and ending Dabo's career where both scummy never heard about him hitting a kid ( which is probably the worst of that lot) but the other two wouldn't concern me at all do you not believe everybody has the capacity to change its much better to help someone from being a * then just calling them a * there's probably zero chance of it happening anyways but if you really had a problem with morals would you want Stokes ( probably a bad example nowadays tbf) or Bitton gone even Mulgrew leaving his kid in a car for a few hours nobody is perfect mate

14. Jordann Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    David Turnbull
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    What about Steve Harper as back up to Gordon? Just released by Hull and would be a good back up, could let u s maybe loan Fasan out for a season.

15. lemon difficult

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    yeah, but barton has had about 10 yrs being a *, doesnt seem that remorseful and doesnt seem motivated to not be a *.

were not the * priory trying to rehabilitate people, were a football club. with morals. and that should be reflected in they type of player we look to bring in.

if a player did something cuntish while already with us, then yeah fair enough give him every opportunity to turn it around and better himself (depending on what happened).

but for someone who has spent a career being a *, * that. let him go be someone elses *. he's not that good anyway

or we could just say * that, who cares who plays for us, lets sign lee bowyer, adam johnson, luke mc cormick and ched evans and let people call us racist paedo childkilling rapists

16. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Paul McShane...* me.

Guy isn't a footballer, struggle to believe he is even human. Stealing a career.

17. freederry20

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Wanyama, Hartson, Balde, Petrov, Lennon, Commons, Boruc, Brown, Van Dyk.
    Kurt Zouma of Chelsea would be a great loan signing. Young dominant centre half but behind the likes of Terry and Cahill in the pecking order.

18. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

He plays for Chelsea often enough, no chance they would loan him out.

19. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Im unconvinced by him, something really clumsy about him probably why Chelsea never give him a game at centre-half.

I like the look of that Loftus Cheek from Chelsea, looks really intelligent and a good technical player would be good competition for Bitton.

20. Roskopicachu

This guy from NAC Breda. Two footed left winger. 15 goals in the Eredivisie. 22 years old.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luKPxU-1loY[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.