1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by JamesConnolly, Apr 4, 2009.

Discuss The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Yes see the 10,000 they are claiming is that just this year alone or since there was a waiting list for a book at parkheed?

2. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    It'll include those who were on it last year and didn't get an offer and remained on the list plus those who joined this year. How many applied this year alone I've no idea.

MickeyyMack likes this.
  3. Irish Republic

I looked at joining the list in November and I think there was 1800 before me. Doubt it's jumped to 10000 since then

MickeyyMack likes this.
  4. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    The 800 fans who made it to last ipox game will not be in the ballot for the next one.

5. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Realistically, less than half of that allocation has been balloted among the independents

6. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Anyone here not renewing? If not would you be willing to have someone else renew in your name for next season? Know a few guys who are on waiting list but unlikely to get offers and they would take up the one season offer and hope they get their own next season.

Helped one or two do this for next season already.

7. northeast67

Haven't had a season ticket for the past 2 seasons due to work but I'm choking to get one for next season, no chance though.

8. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Great shout

9. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    Stupid question but I’m putting the wee man down on the waiting list for a season ticket, it’s being assigned to me online, does that mean when it becomes available it’ll be changed over to his name? It’s not going to just send me another ticket for myself is it?

10. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    When getting my bhoys and my season tickets I messed up the online form and have 2 season tickets in my name, I mentioned this to ticket office in hope of fixing it but they weren't that arsed so it might come in your name

11. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    How can i get his name on it before applying? Don’t want to spend a tenner and * it up.

12. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    Also the options are “any area” and “waiting list” which one do i pick?

13. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

SEASON Ticket holders are being given an extra few days to secure their place at Paradise for the 2019/20 campaign, with the Season Ticket renewal deadline extended until 5pm on Wednesday, May 15.

The deadline has been extended to give supporters who may have missed the original deadline the chance to secure their seat, with anticipation already building for what lies ahead next term as the champions look to build on their eight-in-a-row achievement.

After 5pm on Wednesday, May 15, supporters will no longer be guaranteed their seat, so renew now to ensure you don’t miss out!

There are a number of easy ways to renew your Season Ticket before the extended deadline:

RENEW ONLINE – visit eticketing.co.uk/celtic to renew online instantly - no booking fees apply.

When renewing online you can pay in full or apply to pay in instalments with V12 Finance. Please note this option is only available online, and will only be available until 5pm on Wednesday.

If you haven’t renewed your Season Ticket online before, you’ll find a helpful guide at celticseasontickets.co.uk

IN PERSON – visit the Ticket Office at Celtic Park. Open on Saturday (May 11) from 9am – 12noon, counter service only. Thereafter from 9:30am until 5pm, Monday to Wednesday.

Please note, applications for V12 Finance cannot be made at the Ticket Office, this option is available online only.

BY POST - complete and return your renewal form in the pre-paid envelope supplied.

BY PHONE - call the booking line on 0871 226 1888*. Lines are open Monday to Friday from 8am until 8pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 8am until 6pm.

Season Ticket holders must pay in full when renewing at the Ticket Office, by post or over the phone. V12 Finance is only available as an option to supporters who choose to renew online before Wednesday’s 5pm extended deadline.

Together, let’s soar into the new season… and unleash the Power of Paradise.

Not an existing Season Ticket holder?
    Places in Paradise for next season are in high demand! Join the 2019/20 Season Ticket Waiting List HERE

*Calls cost 13p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge. Booking fees apply via the sales line.

leeso-ardoyne likes this.
  14. JohnnyM1888

Will it probably be June that people on the waiting list will get the chance to buy a ticket? Just thinking that now that the deadlines been extended.

15. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    There’s different stages of the waiting list, my daughter got offered one pretty quick last season. But the guy in the ticket office wouldn’t confirm the huns allocation was getting cut so I wasn’t moving.

16. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    There’s a possibility I have someone that might not be renewing due to now living abroad so if and when that happens I will let you know Alec :50: I haven’t spoke with him in a few weeks so when I know the score can be more specific

17. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

The renewal deadline has now passed mate. Think it was last Wednesday

18. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I know but I haven’t spoken to him for 2 weeks hence no knowing whether he did it or not

19. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

I know mate. But if he hasn’t renewed it’ll be offered to someone on the waiting list. What Alec proposed can no longer happen.

20. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    @richardm Your mate should have renewed no matter what and at the very least taken the special overseas ST. Forget exactly how that works but think they get to choose something like 6 games at a reduced ST rate and Celtic use the seat for things like Kano the rest of the time.

As Bobo said though ST deadline has passed and anyone renewing now is not guaranteed their seat. Nor even a ST elsewhere as they have started selling to the waiting list.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.