The Ronny Deila Thread

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Glasgow_Bhoy88, Jun 6, 2014.

Discuss The Ronny Deila Thread in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Swervedancer Jah Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    This isn't a sideways dig at Brendan but the reason I think Ronny is so well loved is he is very positive, determinded to play beautiful football or be damned but essentially very loyal, maybe not our favourite superlative but certainly our favourite attrtibute.

I don't think we've ever had a manager who had such wide swings in form, that 7 1 party for his last game made me so happy for him, it was the perfect send off because we knew that was what he was aiming for and due to the worst luck I've seen any manager get especially in the Cup and Europe, he fell short and then we got incredibly lucky with Brendan who ironically was an almost polar opposite experience with us now I come to think about it :56:

You know what I really think though and this might be a sideways dig, Lenny is the bravest manager and most complete Celtic man we've had for a while and it takes a brave manager to accept the challenge of taking the reigns of a team mid way through an eighth consecutive title challenge but more critical, two seasons from a historic 10th and reckoning title.

When I look at Lenny I think * does he feel? I mean I know I feel amazing being a Celtic fan but he makes my ecstasy look almost laid back and uninterested, * :56:

So I'm going to tempt fate and be damned, currently, I can't imagine anyone else I'd rather see lift that 10th Title than Neil Lennon (and Broony, another man who's fuel is passion and who I love heart and soul completely). :52: :ynwacelti :party22:

Grimm likes this.
  2. Valhalla You cut me off mid funk Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Love Ronny.

rhydo1888 likes this.
  3. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

4. cfc_kenny

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    The club organized him a gaff near Marhall hotel in Erskine, close to where I was staying. Don't think he realized the magnitude of Celtic; first season he arrived I used to see him in Morrisons a lot or the local pub. Got the impression he was expecting to live a quiet ordinary life - coach football and head home. The following season he must have learned that in Scotland every * and their granny recognizes the Celtic manager cause never seen him in public again. Erskine's majority Huns too so he probably took some absolute pelters.

neilly1987 likes this.
  5. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
  6. Notorious Gold Member Gold Member

7. Marty McFly Johnny Mac’s Roadie / Protégé Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
  8. Graeme1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul Lambert
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    * brilliant. I still love him

9. Valhalla You cut me off mid funk Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Posting a tribute to McNeill on his anniversary while Rodgers sets up an interview to try and excuse what he done on the day we’re going for a Treble Treble.

Sums both up really.

rhydo1888 and Marty McFly like this.