1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Endless River

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by HoopyD89, Jan 2, 2015.

Discuss The Endless River in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. HoopyD89

Just listening to the album right now, It's great. Sounds just like pink Floyd should, the tunes are all enjoyable so far, Seems a shame this is reportedly the last album as I reckon they could keep pumping out music till they're all dead and it would be eargasm stuff.

Anyone else digging the album?

2. TimFloyd Gold Member

I enjoyed it and thought there was some real nice pieces of music in it, thought a few tracks were deserving of some lyrics tbh or could have been expanded into some monster Floyd tunes, don't know maybe Ricks death influenced this so just had to be released as they were.

Don't agree that it should have been labeled as a "new album" either tbh but there you go.

Rick Wright has now passed, I really don't see and personally don't want anything else released under the pink Floyd name as it would just be a Gilmour solo album, very little chance of Roger and David being back in the studio together.

Ps already a thread on this.