1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cross Platform] The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by MacKinnon10, May 15, 2011.

Discuss The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Sonny7

Awryt:smiley-laughing002: Think I've played 75 hours and at level 17. As far as the main quest/storyline goes am at "A Blade In The Dark". So plenty of the main quest to do but not touched it for a while. Just wrapping up some of the side quests but as you do that loads more just keep popping up:smiley-laughing002:

2. Wellsy

Meant to ask you, T Bag. What Race/Class you running?

I'm a Nord and love my big sword (ooh err misses). I am constantly thinking about starting a new save as either a thief/archer or a mage but I feel I am too far gone with my sword swinger to start again...

3. Sonny7

Am a Nord to. My Archery is up at level 50-60. Love the bow arrow. My favourite weapon in most games. As well as the big sword. I like to increase blocking and both Two handed and one handed.

When it comes to choosing to put a point in either magic, health or stamina I've put a lot into magic yet not actually upgraded the actual things like Restoration or Destruction or what ever else there is but choose to increase something else not magic related so a but all over the place with that:smiley-laughing002:

A do like Stamina so i can run fast and for long periods with out stopping as well.

Think am level 17ish , Magic 210/220 Health 150/170 Stamina 150/170.

A wont be putting anymore in magic a never use it that was daft. Didnt get to play it yesterday and wont today as it's my daughters birthday. Having withdrawal symptoms:56:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
  4. Wellsy

Had a couple of days off this but got in a few hours last night. I have done both the Companions and Dark Brotherhood 'campaigns' now. I have focused on stealth/archery skills now. I love the slow-mo arrow kills, especially if you can get them right in the face.

I also married a bird I met during one of the Dark Brotherhood quests and I was asked to adopt children by the lassie that runs the Riften orphanage (I killed her boss *giggles*). I'm gonna head over to Solitude and buy the house there as my current house (Breezeholme) is a tad crowded. I have a wife, 2 kids, a follower woman and a skeever in my house now....brilliant.

I'm also rocking the Dark Brotherhood armour (until I get the Nightingale armour), my guy looks a wee bit like a male Johnny Depp.

5. Sonny7

Played 133 hours of this and barely touched the main story line.

Played up to 108 hours then stopped for a few weeks as a put myself of it playing it that much. continued it a few days ago, this is one of the best I've ever played.

Finished the Thieves Guild/Nightingale main quest which was superb. The Nightingale outfit is class, pwoper assassin looking *!

The scimitar swords are by far my favourite weapon along with the bow arrow.

6. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Just started playing this week.
    Just got down the mountain from talking to the mad greybeard folk about being dragonborn.