1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Celtic vs Hamilton game 11/24

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Fabenzofi, Oct 24, 2018.

Discuss The Celtic vs Hamilton game 11/24 in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Fabenzofi

Fav Celtic Player:
    juarez
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    Hello friends, I haven’t posted in a while but I hope some of you remember me
    I will be in a holiday to London in November with my two sons and most likely I will be going to Glasgow some time that week for a day or two.

I was in Edinburgh and Glasgow in 2011 and I was able to attend a Celtic match with no problem, it was a league game during the week and maybe that’s why it was so easy to buy a ticket. if I convince my boys to go to Glasgow that Saturday will I be able to buy three tickets for that game in hamilton ? Any idea how much the tickets are and how far it Is from Glasgow, since I won’t have a car what’s the easiest and most affordable way to get there from Glasgow city center.

Thanks

Callum McGregor likes this.
  2. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Hi Fab, remember you well.... Can't answer your questions right enough bit thought I'd say hello.

3. Fabenzofi

Fav Celtic Player:
    juarez
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    Thank you Marie. How rude of me ! Hello

Marie likes this.
  4. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Hi Fab, Unfortunately Hamilton away will not be so easy to get because the tickets will only be available to ST holders who meet the qualifying criteria for away games.
    Always the chance you could get spares on the day because it is an early kick off, and usually no shows due to a heavy drinking session on the Friday night but no guarantees. But if you did or could get tickets Hamilton is very easy to get to from Glasgow by train.
    Cost wise it would be about £25-30 for an * and roughly half that for a child under 16.

5. Fabenzofi

Fav Celtic Player:
    juarez
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa

I see!. Thanks for the info mate. I was hoping it would be as easy as go to the stadium and purchase at the window there hehe.

So my sons of course want to go watch the English teams on that Saturday but besides I imagine it’ll be even tougher to get tickets to them I really don’t care to watch them lol i wish we could attend so they can see how great Celtic is. Thanks for your help

6. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I remember you too. Welcome back.

I think your best chance of getting a ticket for that match, is contacting some Celtic Supporters Clubs, say you've flown over from Mexico to try and get to a game and see if they can help you out.

7. Fabenzofi

Fav Celtic Player:
    juarez
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    Thanks mate I’m sure most of ya changed your usernames so it’s hard to keep up.
    I’ll be flying in from Texas USA thats where we’re resing at the moment, but that’s a good idea I’ll look and see if there’s a supporters club in Houston. I really wish Celtic played that week in Glasgow I’ll be in the UK from the 20th-26th

Residing *

8. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Contact CSC’s in Scotland, you’ll have a much better chance of tickets.