1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The biggest 2 windows in a decade

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by LectersLuncheon, Dec 30, 2018.

Discuss The biggest 2 windows in a decade in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. honda Gold Member Gold Member

I'm still too * off. Ntcham is a big * bag and if he never played and Australia never * us and McGregor etc etc aye it would be different. Atleast these players know the hurt that's caused by a loss against them. They'll be fighting to never feel that again. So I agree no chance they beat us

Tommy25 and DonnyCelt like this.
  2. jamiebhoy67

There's a lot of sly calls from.officials this season tho which let teams off the hook like a pull back for a free kick when we are breaking through or a free kick to us in our own half which allow the other team to get back in position alot of sly 50/50 calls go the other way corners given as goal kicks etc no advantage and such been abysmal tbh but we all knew it was happenin we just havent risen to beat it yet this is a massive window for us alot of deadwood at Celtic and theres big earners who simple dont care so much ntcham main offender i have faith in Celtic to turn it round and Brendan to sort it out

3. DonnyCelt

They produced a performance that they cannot replicate and we had a bad day at the office. Natural order to be resumed after the break

Tommy25 likes this.
  4. jamiebhoy67

Agreed he done his primary job very well but its his decision making with his passing its * dire its as if he sees the man he wants to play it too and nothing is gnna change it i have lost count from the amount of times of seen thay this season

5. DonnyCelt

I cannot believe how morelos never received a talking to let alone a straight red for 3 blatant sending off offences. It's an utter disgrace that they are being aloud to get away with things just to make it seem like there is a title race.

Every 50-50 given in their favour. Our players being hacked down and nothing given. Corners given as goal kicks etc like you say.

We are the only country where the officials do not have to declare what loyalties they have towards teams. Coincidence or just * corrupt

Tommy25 likes this.
  6. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

See this worries me last year after the winter break we came back and played the same turgid pish

Will Dubai be of any benefit remains to be seen but I cant see it
    Unless some of those imposters get to * I also can’t see us doing a lot of business in the transfer market unless players are sold

7. jamiebhoy67

You know i only recently found this out and it's absoloutely disgusting that this isn't a requirement why isnt it unless there is something to hide its a disgrace operation stop the 10 is gonna get worse and worse its upto the manager the board and the players to rise and meet this challenge

8. DonnyCelt

It is a disgrace mate. Especially as everyone knows which officials have strong loyalties towards the zombies.

Tommy25 likes this.
  9. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    No. Ya *.

10. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Hope 1 of your beasty spider's kills you..

11. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    More likely to die from embarrassment reading your posts mate.

12. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Hopefully wee man..

13. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    He is on record saying he wants two strikers this window. He will also get the RB and possibly a Boyata replacement . That wouldn't be a bad Jan.

Castagne, Weah, Bayo, new CB.

14. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    :56:

15. dmac

I thought after the break last year we struggled to win games maybe should have taken them to Iceland to wake them up as they were sleeping yesterday

CH4 likes this.
  16. Celticbhoy97

Cant wait for it to be the 20th n we're still trying to tie up the loose ends for just Weah on a 6 month loan. :56:

Lewis Kerr likes this.
  17. MartinoBianco

I didn’t see a stuttering home display most times this season, our CP record is PERFECT you moron - and it wasn’t a stutter when we raped Killie was it???

Moderate posts like these, for * sake it’s saying the same in the Rebuild 2.0 thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    IF my granny had baws she would be my uncle

19. McGrory1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Callum McGregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Nah mate, she wouldn’t.

oh bhoy and Dalbeth3 like this.
  20. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

If the board fail to get the signings Brendan wants in the positions he wants to stenghthen it could cause us the title and Brendan to walk in the summer. We have enough depth and quality to win the league if Brendan cuts out the stupid team selections but I we don't get those signings Brendan wants it could affect moral though the whole squad. The players will see , as we will that the board are unwilling to back Brendan, the players will start asking themselves if they and Brendan have a future after the summer. Moral of the squad will go down, some players already look like they canny be arsed.Someone put on this very forum before the season started that the only way we would loose the league would be due to our own complacency, we would create our own downfall. This is why this transfer window is so important to get right. Strengthen the positions that are blatantly obvious and get rid of the dross