1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

TalkCeltic Feedback Form

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Mark, May 26, 2004.

Discuss TalkCeltic Feedback Form in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Mark

Hi. I created a 'Feedback Form' to get some feedback from our site users on the main site and the forum. I would really appreciate it if you could take a few seconds to fill it in as it will be used in the very near future to improve the site and make it the way you want it.

There is also a wee box at the end which will allow you to add any comments if you feel it hasn't been covered in the form or you just wish to say something.

You can find the form HERE (address is: http://talkceltic.net/popup.html ). You may have come across it on the 'Home' page and completed it already (if you have thanks!).

I will get back to everyone on what has been brought up and what plans we have for the site.

Thank you! :icon_mrgr

2. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Wirelessly posted (Nokia6100/1.0 (04.70) Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

Yes, please do fill it in as it will become very useful and it will help talkceltic to be the biggest and best celtic fansite out there!

3. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    just done it for you