1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Such a thing as a decent hun?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Pádraig Pearse, Apr 13, 2014.

Discuss Such a thing as a decent hun? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Clint Eastwood The Good Bad and Ugly of TC

Yes, you're a disgrace of a human being. :50::bbpd:

2. Pádraig Pearse

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Tully
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Inter Milan
    Are Millwall an inherently sectarian football club? I'm not just talking about the supporters. I'm saying sectarianism and hatred is ingrained into the very soul of that rancid institution.

There is no club in Britain who can be reasonably compared to the huns so there is no point trying mate.

3. ColeraineBhoy

Yeah he's done you there, mate.

4. Clint Eastwood The Good Bad and Ugly of TC

I know when I'm beaten, check mate to my comrade the Soul Rebel.

5. Derrybhoy1

I would say there are decent huns, considering I'm actually friends with a few, like about 3 :smiley-laughing002:.

But there are some interesting points about the contrary. It is a rotten club in every sense of the word.

However, none of those hun pals of mine show any bigotry or genuine sectarian hatred, in fact, I've seen them actively go against any of their type who do spout sectarian *.

They did refuse to employ catholic's but that has changed. It's been over 20 years, I'd say a fair bit of progress has been made in that time, considering how disgusting a club it was prior to then. Don't get me wrong, there are still a sizeable portion of their fans that are absolute scum.

It might be slightly different over here, being slightly more detached from it all than you Jocks. :)86:)

Also, my hun mates live in mixed areas so maybe that contributes to the fact they are decent people. Any hun that I know from an all-loyalist hole are absolute *, coincidentally.

6. TuffGong

Fav Celtic Player:
    leslie
    Fav Celtic Song:
    big leslie sticks da ball in da netty
    I thought you were here to spread love, you're no doing a good job mate!

7. celtic warrior

I try my best but sometimes you have to admit defeat when it involves zombies:54:

8. ColeraineBhoy

I was watching you and your hun mates the other day, actually, and you seemed grand with each other. Fair play :50:

9. Derrybhoy1

Cheers lad :50:. Did you see me win, literally, every game of kerby? I was definitely the champion of hide and seek too!

10. ColeraineBhoy

Yeah! You lost all your points though when Hun 1 threw the ball and clipped your ankle as you gracefully darted back towards your kerb :54:

11. celtic warrior

I understand kinda but when the question is basically stating is there any decent huns? it's about the people not the club? the question is asking is there any decent huns? not is rangers inherently secterian? personally I wish someone would explain it better then I can for it to make sense:56:

In regards to Millwall BTW maybe the club aren't as such but the large majority of fans from what I have experienced are largely racists and used to glorify Harry Roberts pre, during and after games to goad the police usually in attendence, along with multiple racial issues most recently against Chabaloah with Notts Forrest back in Decemeber.

I have even been to plenty of parties where they would even start playing songs that are pro uvf and * the pope nonsense, which obviously ruffled a few feathers as even though I'm not religious or infact care they simply done it to goad me because they knew first and foremost I am a Celtic supporter and always look for a reaction.

Believe me when I say this that even though Millwall may not be inherently racist or sectarian as Rangers their fan base is certainly just as bad and I'll say that I live in London and met less decent Millwall fans then I have "huns" and this is what upsets me because by definition I would be grouped or better still do get grouped with the reputation Millwall fans have so I know first hand how damaging these type of wide spread blanket opinions can be.

12. ColeraineBhoy

We're talking about kerby, please stop derailing the thread.

13. Clint Eastwood The Good Bad and Ugly of TC

Would this be a bad time to say I'm also a Luton Town fan?

WOOP, WOOP... BACK IN THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE BOYS! :veryhappy:

(I don't use anywhere near enough of the smilies on offer)

14. Derrybhoy1

Millwall fans play kerby with foreigners heads, Rangers fans play it with Catholic heads. Back on track lads :fear:

15. ColeraineBhoy

The Hatters :shamrock:

16. celtic warrior

[​IMG]

17. ColeraineBhoy

Kurd-by is what Milwall fans call it when they get their hands on a Turkish or Iraqi boy :54:

18. celtic warrior

Gonna sound like a complete dope if I haven't already but what am I not getting here?:39:

19. ColeraineBhoy

Or a Kurd even :rolleyes:

20. celtic warrior

Wait what I'm totally lost now