1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

sea of scarves and flags...

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Celtic heart, Oct 23, 2004.

Discuss sea of scarves and flags... in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Celtic heart

I've seen seas of scarves in the Celtic Park in the interval of every match of Celtic,in the Scottish premier league like in the Champions league(I'll remember forever this sea of scarves during the match against Juventus a team of robbers that we call "Rubbentus" that we hate here very much,there is a great and historical rivality with us... )that you had won!!! :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr .Do you continue to do this beautiful show!!!???

I ask you this because in the Olimpic Stadium,at the beginning of the match of my favourite team(A.S. ROMA!!!THE MAGIC!!!!)we create this sea of scarves and flags in every match of champions league and championship, linked to the song "Roma Roma Roma,core de sta città..."Do you know??

Hi to all!!!!and GO CELTIC!!!!GO ROMA!!! :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr

2. Dubsbhoy Banned!

yeah it's still done pretty much a tradition and that juve game was one of the most exciting games i've ever seeing.
    never heard the roma song

3. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Yep we still do it! Havn't heard it either. If you have got a link to it mate, please share it with us!

4. Celtic heart

OK!!I'll do it when I'll have got the link... :50: