1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Scottish Cup Final Hospitality

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Seán Mac D, Apr 24, 2018.

Discuss Scottish Cup Final Hospitality in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Knowing you... plenty :56:

2. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Nailed on train delay or something and the * who are flying up will be steaming when we get in and relying on them to pick our tickets up :fear:

Something is telling me, hold....hold....hold..

Marty McFly likes this.
  3. leeso-ardoyne

I'm right below you. Have did the hospitality few times and really enjoyed it thou it's fsirlf shot up in price. Was alaways about 80-150 qyid.

Think I mentioned this before on here. We did it at the gers cup final in the sevillS run year.
    There was a * up with our drinks before we got to the game so they said we could have 1 or 2 free drinks after it waiting on us. When the waitress came to me, I jokingly put in a ridiculous order when everyone else ordered a drink. Something along the lines of 15 Guinness, 10 larger, 20 * on beach, wgishkeys, 10 ciders, 12 vodkas and even champagne etc...then said, only joking love, gve me a pint of bud(or whatever I was drinking that time) .Came back after Huns beat us, looked at everyone's round table with nice wee drink sitting in front of their seat. Looked over at ours and it was filled with what I ordered lol. Even had the cheek to change the Guinness when the heads where going off lol. My da kept saying these * are going to make you pay for all this. I told him I'd be out that door quicker than what jack wrote the note if they do lol.

4. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

:56::56::56:

* *. You must've been in some nick that night!!

5. leeso-ardoyne

Yeah, was a good night lol.

Just re-read your post. The hospitality tickets are usually at the halfway line. You say your on the 18yard line, are you sure? I'm right on the bottom row at halfway line. Not great view on the bottom TBH. Was at the bottom seats against Aberdeen last May and view was terrible but I guess, better to be there than not.

6. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

That's what my Granda said anyway, I get tickets posted to his address coz my dug is a wee * and chews through every bit of post. As long as it's not low and behind the goal I'll be happy.

leeso-ardoyne likes this.