1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Scariest situation you've ever been in

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Saul Goodman, Aug 26, 2010.

Discuss Scariest situation you've ever been in in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Scariest Experience

Has anyone had a really frightening experience, one that really shook you up? I havent but when my dad was living in London he woke up in the middle of the night and some guy was standing over him just staring at him, when my dad opened his eyes he just ran away...

2. bonesjones

spent 24 hours in the jail in cyprus for stealing bevvy from one of those fridges they always have outside shops. * thing wasnt even locked. got charged £500 aswell. the guards in the prison were absolute nazis and was pretty feared i was gunna get done in, but managed to avoid any savage beating. looking back though its pretty funny.

3. emmetf

i once saw Maggie Thatcher eat her way oot a pop-sickle stand

4. TESLA Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vernon Dursley.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry.
    I had sleep paralysis once. Its were you wake up but your body is still in a dream and u cant move and you feel like someone is hitting your chest and you see shadowy figures around you. I thought i was being pocessed for real and started making these weird noises and then it stopped and i basicaly was drained by it and knocked out and rememberd next morning even though it only lasted a minute i was scared shitless and delighted when i found out it was sleep paralysis and not the devil hun ha.

5. CelticCiaran

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    * :88: Sounds like some scary *

6. Firefly

Fav Celtic Player:
    Was Lubo, Now Big Jan
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On or Let The People Sing
    * sake man that is creepy as * isn't it? I couldnt even imagine what Id be like if that happened to me. Good thing your dad opened his eyes, must have sensed the * in the room somehow :50:

7. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

apparently it happens to roughly 90% of people at least once in their lifetime

8. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    A the horrors i bet you were on the tear for a few days before :icon_mrgreen:

9. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    Ha that happened to somebody i know aswell in cyprus :icon_mrgreen:

10. Hadouken

When i was about 11 i went to devon on holiday and i was body boarding, the sea was * choppy and the waves were crazy... then suddenly this wave took me under and then i slowly found myself getting dragged out to sea i was getting dragged further and further away and there was nothing i could do! Luckily this surfer saw me and saved my * but jesus!!

11. Farquhar

Spent a few hours in the cells once, court, crashed a quadbike and it landed on me

12. lingardx

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hooper
    not a totally frightening one but being in the cells shat me up the first time.
    then i got used to them xD

13. emmetf

[​IMG]

14. garryakastubbsy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Izzy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    lord of the wing
    Was in a few mortar attacks when i was in Iraq back in 2005. Was scary as * hearing the whistling noises around you and hoping that a tent would withhold a direct hit :rolleyes:

Luckily though there aiming was * and the majority of there mortars were duds.

15. markeyboy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Weird this thread came out, Im going to spend a night in one of the scariest places in the uk today, Chillingham castle.

Stayed there twice in different rooms, the Grey room and the lookout, got quite a bit of activtiy in the grey including a cupboard door swinging open and the wadrobe doors crashing all night but when I went in that room it stopped.

I go there at 6 which means I miss the Celtic game but supernick is going to keep me informed :50:

16. Barry Robson

I have suffered that aswell, was scary as *. Was sleeping one morning then all of a sudden i heard these heavy footsteps running up and down my stairs, which is pretty much right beside my room. I opened my eyes but couldnt move, was as if someone was sitting on my chest and all i could hear was these heavy footsteps running up and down my stairs. I remember just staring at the door wainting for someone to come nurst in but then it all stopped after about 5 mins and i fell back to sleep. Woke up, dont know how much longer but was drenched in sweat!

17. emmetf

when you feel as if someone is sitting on your chest close your eyes and let yourself drift off, if you do it enough like the pic i posted says, you can control your dreams

[​IMG]

18. Rachaelink

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    When I was around 5 I was walking through Woodilee ( a large area of countryside near where I live) There also happened to be a mental institute fairly near by, but it was meant to be secure.

I was going along on my bmx and my mum had the dog. All of a sudden I heard her screaming for me to run I turned around and a big naked guy was chasing after us. I pedalled as fast as I could to get help luckily a car was going by on a wee country road ( about the first time I had seen a car on the road) I threw my bike in its path to make it stop. The guy ran off to get my mum.Turns out it was an escaped patient who had violent tendencies.

I am more scared now thinking what could have been than I was at the time. I think at 5 I was too young to take it all in.

19. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    you from lenzie?
    what happened when he went after your maw?

and how do you get to that woodilee place?looks freaky.

we went in to that old hospital buildin in kirkie at the back of mcds and its a right freaky place.people were basically sent there to die i think

20. Rachaelink

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik

Yeah I am from Lenzie originally. I have not been in years I dont think you can get in very far anymore, they pulled everything down to make tons of houses.

I used to get in via a wee path near the railway bridge at seven sisters. It was a really nice walk , and a great place to play when I was young ( I had to sneak up there though because i was not allowed on my own).

Aye that one is Kirkie is scary as well, so its the the one that was near the celtic training ground... apparently workies quit instead of going there.

My mum managed to out run him thankfully but it was a close call. The police ended up getting him he had gone on the run.