1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

SACK HIM NOW

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Boom Stick, Mar 24, 2010.

Discuss SACK HIM NOW in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mullenzo

Just trying to put a point across, sorry if i offended thee

2. combene

no because he knows what it means to wear the shirt. nobody on the pitch today had any * clue what that means and the priviledge it is to play at parkhead. with the talent this team has, it wouldn't take much sorting out to get them to a point where they could beat ross county and then challenge for the cup. all we're playin for at this point. plus, he wouldn't cost anything so why not? aside from our number 1 he's the only man within the club who seems to hate rangers and that's a bad thing

3. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    any tim who goes to the matches witnessed larssons masterclass. robbie keane couldnt lace his boots.i aint going off topic so away back to baghdad.hopefully you stand on a mine.

4. Redbaz

Ha ha I bet you weren't at dens park dundee 5 CELTIC 0,so there is bad out there,think it was 78/79 season??

5. tommybhoy6

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal, Larsson All Time
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenrye

Think your all missing the point. How long did it take from Strachan leaving till TM came in? Best part of 2 months if memory serves me. Its 1 thing to make a hasty appointment and hope it turns out and then another to patiently appoint a guy with a 'philosophy' and back him to the hilt.

Why does Billionaire Desmond have such a say in us? Does he sip into his nest egg to buy in quality players? No he pays 65k to Keano. That would be like me paying my nephew 50p a week to play a game a week.

6. conorbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    we target quality players that are right for celtic, no matter where thay are from.

7. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    mowbray was the last on the shelf after coyle and martinez. bargain bin!

8. irishshooter

:rolleyes: but for those of us who weren't up to your standard of Provo masterclass Celtic supporter you still haven't posted up proof to back up what your saying...

Ill ignore the mine part on account that your a stupid little * who thinks wearing a celtic shirt means your a member of the IRA you have probably never been outside Scotland..

9. Taz Blind Justice Gold Member News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    By my reckoning we sent out a team tonight that contained 8 full internationals against a team that could not beat a 9-man R****** in order to win what would be a very rare piece of silverware for them.

The buck has to stop with the manager. He is the one who decides who is played and how to play, how to motivate. Just throwing on more attackers & crossing your fingers is not the act of a responsible man. It takes balance and cohesion.

Cohesion. Thats the key. For long stretches of the season we have been disjointed. We may well have some of the best individuals in ther league but champion teams will always beat a team of champions. Mowbray's job is to blend these to get the right results. It has been this way all season.

Think I read in one of Oberfanti's posts about this not being a knee-* reaction, and I have to agree. We are no closer now to reclaiming the title off R****** than we were 9 months ago, and given the structure of our current team which is going to require further work in the summer it doesn't look like we will be any closer come August, if TM continues.

You were an immense player for us, and left us with your legacy of the Huddle. You have your dignity and your pride, lest all your contributions for the club be forever tarnished by a man too stubborn to know when to call time. I trust you, Tony, that you will do what is in the best interests of Celtic.

No one is bigger than the club. No man is bigger than Celtic. That includes the manager.

10. kennydal

Irishshooter and PaddyMcGheesm8 ,,,last chance ,pair of you wrap it in now.

11. celtic warrior

* sake man this is stupid talk, why are we attacking each other now?

will a mod close this thread or something this is just getting stupid and i dunno send out warnings or something that talk needs to stop this is a open forum and that type of talk should not be allowed.

12. irishshooter

look... the cavalry have arrived, maybe you should read this twats posts earlier in the thread and see he was at it with more than me

Always the same :rolleyes:

13. tommybhoy6

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal, Larsson All Time
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenrye

Lawell: Guys, I just discovered another untapped souce for selling merchandise. I can't believe its been right under our noses the whole time.
    Desmond: This better be good.
    Lawell: How about we sign a Labrador puppie, say hes related to Hoopie the Hound Dog, give the mutt a few starts and maybe a few off the bench? We'll be rakin it in!
    Desmond: That sound good. We don't even need a pooper scooper cause we can take it for a half time walk into the stands to * and * on the fans.

14. Coatbridgebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kenny Dalglish
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grand old team
    110% agreed mate - you could probably find 11 guys on here with 200% more commitment than these * gutless average players gave tonight....this lot will be lucky to turn over Ross County

15. kennydal

Dont tell us how to do our job ,if you look back you will already have seen a warning sent out out .leave the modding to us.

16. Hoopy07

Fav Celtic Player:
    Arthur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of athenrye
    Was about a month mate, that does not matter anyway, people got what they wished for.

The board cant win, they seen the way Strachan got treated because he was not a celtic man, and went for a guy that was so called celtic minded. STUFF THIS CELTIC MINDED CRAP

If Tony Mowbray had not played for celtic he would never had got that job.

We are lucky to have a guy like Desmond at our club with the way scottish football is, just a shame alot of fans dont see that.

17. irishshooter

the comments of a child thats what it is. he should have been gone ages ago

18. kennydal

Listen mate i given both of you a chance to rap it and get this back on topic ,if you care to carry this on ,it will be hit on the head full stop.

19. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    well what about the 6-2 game against the monkies? or 3-0 cup final against kilmarnock? what an imbecile you are.no wonder you were in the army.mcdonalds wouldnt even employ you!

20. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    understood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.