1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

SACK HIM NOW

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Boom Stick, Mar 24, 2010.

Discuss SACK HIM NOW in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommybhoy6

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal, Larsson All Time
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenrye
    Tony Joke-ray
    Tony No-clue-bray
    Tony Go-away

The final whistle is Blown-bray.

2. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    here here!!

3. conorbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over

the words of what i call a celtic fan.

i'm sick and tired of:

get te *
    sack the *
    usless *
    etc.....

celtic fans used to take pride in the way they followed the club, statements like this are as embarrassing as tonight's disgraceful showing.

tony, i honestly think you seem a good guy, but i think your time at the club is over.

i actually feel bad saying that as i've never been one to call for sackings, but tonight is up there with they caley thistle night at parkhead.

the board also don't get off here. they've been absolutely dire and how anyone has given them credit (bar signing keane) since seville need to get real.

rangers were absolutely since strachan's first season until walter smith arrived. we were lucky they were so bad otherwise i doubt we'd have won our second title under strachan.

i'm not getting at strachan by the way as i feel the board didn't do enough for him, but we have got worse and worse every year since o'neill left.

4. Celtic Yank

Yes we could fire TM and bring in another manager. Will he do much better with the board, $$ restrictions and sometimes lack of control that the job comes with...Maybe, Maybe not.

I just don't see who is out there for managers that would totally come in and change everything.

5. kristof

sack the useless * now!!!

6. daschoo

Fav Celtic Player:
    caldwell, hinkel
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    why the * do people insist on seperating robbie keane from this? he's not bigger than the club. maybe some people on here are robbie keane fans but personally i'm not supporting a loan signing i'm a * celtic fan and if the team play * then robbie keane is included in that.
    thats not meant as a dig at keane by the way. i'm just * sick of people who seem to care more about keane than the club.

apologies for off topic post but its a thread about tony mowbray and why his time is up and we have people telling us how good robbie keane is

7. Hoopy07

Fav Celtic Player:
    Arthur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of athenrye
    Its mistake after mistake with Mowbray. Talks the biggest load of * week in week out. am sure most people see through him.

I have slated Arthur Boruc this season, but credit when its due, the guy seemed to get his head together, playing brilliant for a month or so, goes back home to poland for family probems, what does mogga do keep zaluska in goals for keeping a clean sheet.

Zaluska is a fine goalkeeper but you dont pure drop someone who has been playing well. If Martin O'neill was manager he would have put his number 1 back in, just like Walter Smith, Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger.

PLEASE GO TONY. PLEASE :icon_mrgreen:

8. kennydal

You dont know me so dont judge me ,its off topic and i dont think Shipman played for Celtic at anytime in his life,so move on.

9. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    he wants sacked to claim his contract windfall! guy is nothing but a crook.thats 3 million off next years transfer kitty.thanks tony

10. tommybhoy6

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal, Larsson All Time
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenrye
    Lawell: Lets tap into the Far East market by buying a player that will sell shirts.
    Reid: Yeah that sounds like a good idea, but I think the only player to have done that so far is Beckham, and the only team is Man Utd?
    Lawell: Your right, lets buy two players just to be sure. Oh Zhi! Ki! C'mon play for the Hoops.

11. Redbaz

I had a few mates on sat who did that before the game 2 stayed in the pub, then 2 watched for 30 mins, left at half time, so I was sitting watching the game with 5 empty seats about me in the north stand, oh 1 did not turn up at all if you were counting!!!! so it will be worse on sat,it is going back to the old board era,only empty seats will decide what needs doing,which is sad but true,breaks my heart to say this and think it,those hun media will have a field day,*

12. emmetf

yep, plus he likes playing with his hair when he should be watching the feckin game

13. shaunbhoy67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    ive defended him to the hill but cant after tonite,thought he was the answer but hes not just no going for him at all good guy bad manager for the top level,

mr billic wer are you??????????????????????????//

14. groid88bogside

* GET SUMTIN SORTED NEWAYYYY !!!!!!

15. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    i contacted matt mcglone a few months back for advice regarding another celts for change! how right was i.

16. combene

look what happened, only in our half once while covering the entire left flank and two goals are scored. mowbray must be thinkin well if you won't let me quit, i'll make you fire me. must be, who could have managed tonight any worse? ma gran hates fitba and could've kept it to 3-0

17. CelticFC1967

he wants sacked to claim his contract windfall! guy is nothing but a crook.thats 3 million off next years transfer kitty.thanks tony

nonsense. Firstly Mowbray wouldn't do that to Celtic. He loves the club and is eternally grateful to Celtic for helping him through the death of his wife and isn't taking the club for a ride. Secondly were the * did you pull a figure of 3mil from. His contract is a 1-year rolling deal and therefore he only has 3 months worth of it left before the board decide whether to renew or not. I highly doubt he is being paid 1mil a month, or 12 mil a year yet somewhow you are of the belief that he is being paid 3mil for 3 months work

18. albashamrock

TM tonight
    "I've explained the game, in trying to be positive we lost a few goals. I take responsibility.
    "I left some very young defenders exposed but it was done for the right reasons. You can look as deep into the result as you want and it's obviously not a great result but there were positive reasons why it was a negative result.
    "We tried to be positive with the substitution and we suffered at the other end. You are either a brave coach or a negative coach. If you make those substitutions and it's 3-2 then it's the right thing to do.
    "Make those substitutions and you lose two goals then it's the wrong thing to do. I understand that. Obviously it is a disappointing result but I can understand it in the way that we ended up with six strikers on the pitch.
    "It's my nature as a coach, I try to be positive. I am never happy to be two goals down and by trying to get goals back and we made positive substitutions. Sometimes it can backfire and you have to take it on the chin."
    The travelling fans sloped out of the stadium barely able to muster jeers but Mowbray said: "This club has got millions of fans all over the world, some will see what I am trying to do, some won't.
    "I understand that, it's the nature of the job.
    "I think the fans will be disappointed at the scoreline but the reasons were positive reasons and hopefully the supporters will understand the reasons."

What????????????????

19. bigfeet24

Mowbray is terrible yes but the board is just as bad.....
    Board signings thompson, rogne, loovens becuz the huns were thinkin about it, board sells fox for small profit, sells caldwell cause he wanted a wage rise, braafied any lb available - midfield sold robson becuz they wanted they dosh, loan n'guemo, sign ki for sellings tops zz for selling tops, haven't sold mcgeady becuz they want 10million, forwards keane in to put bums on seats sell tops etc, balancebooks with our top scorer keep a greek hairdresser as back up!!!
    U know we actually prob came out of the last transfer window up money when we should have burst the bank for decent several decent cb's and midfielder with experience

Anyways the next manager couldn't really do worse

20. hoybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney,McGeady
    just back from celtic park, about 50 or more fans there when the buss arrived. all looking for an explanation and mowbray completely ignored us. must say there were a few who went overboard but all we want was for an answer and to tell him its time to be a man and resign. grant stayed back 5-10 mins and talked to the fans but you could tell he was gutted. people were telling him to walk and be a man and he said he couldnt do that. its time for him to move on, the jobs just too big for him and he should walk away before he ruins whatever love some fans still have for him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.