1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Official TC Thread] Ross County v Celtic: Sunday 16th April, 12:30pm live on Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Norm Peterson, Apr 11, 2017.

Discuss Ross County v Celtic: Sunday 16th April, 12:30pm live on Sky Sports in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

This is exactly what I'm saying, the fact I have 4 or 5 people disagreeing with me and going for me as if I'm attacking Broony is insane but not a surprise.

The Regime likes this.
  2. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Honestly man, people on here are so quick to judge and attack when they feel it's justified... but how dare anyone criticise someone they like. It's pathetic and that's the only word for it. Acting like Scott Brown is an angel. * off!! He reverted back to his old ways in a moment of madness. Someone saying Brown is an idiot for diving in like that doesn't mean they think the ref is right, it was a red card, brown was in the wrong. The ref is a cheat, Schalk is a cheat, Boyce is a cheat, County are cheats but the fact of the matter stands that if you dive in like that the ref now has you by the balls and can make any decision he wants. Brown shouldn't have reacted like that, end of. He knows that. I * guarantee you he's kicking himself.

Everyone defending him, you are correct, but so are the ones criticising him as long as you acknowledge the referee too.

3. Sydneysider

The ref had clear view of the dive by the Ross player but still gave a penalty. Brown spoke to him at the time, clearly angry.

Minutes later Brown lunges at a Ross player, no worse than numerous Ross assaults during the game but he gets a straight red, bit of personal pay-back from a pathetic no-mark official.

Bitter petty xxxx of a ref but typical of SPL sad to say.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    neilly1987 likes this.
  4. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Glad the dodgy penalty award was this week. It'll turn the heat up on refs so they'll think twice about doing it again next week.

5. Sydneysider

Lets see if Willie C follows the line taken by his ref colleagues in our games and totally ignores the linesmen when making decisions.

6. StevieBhoooy!

Woke up at 5am still seething from the farce in Dingwall .

Sounds like things may time right in terms of appeal and availability...

But you just know there's going to be some 'tactical refereeing' at the weekend.

Dreading it!

Sydneysider likes this.
  7. StevieBhoooy!

You mean 'Operation , 'Stop Celtics Treble'

8. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Cheating *.

Pablo87 and StPauli1916 like this.
  9. celtic warrior

For me personally it's hard to take any decision this ref makes seriously when our players have been on the receiving end of tackles much worse then browns and yet doesn't even get close to sending off players when this ref is involved.

The Tierney one is probably the most glaring example, guy pulled a Keane ave went straight for the knee cap full stud, that is far more dangerous then browns by infinite miles.

Brown I think only gets sent off because of the commotion after, as loads of said you can see him reach for a yellow but it erupts around brown as the county lot swarm on him like meth heads to a free sample.

Kinda wish that qc guy was still alive, get him to take the sfa to task again and make them look the blue biased * they are.

Random Review and neilly1987 like this.
  10. neilly1987 Do I look happy? Do I look settled? Gold Member

Prepare to be surprised...

littlekennie and Sydneysider like this.
  11. Highland_Bhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ever Henrik Larsson, now Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    The more i see the dive the worse it gets. Horrible decision from the referee. Schalk should get a ban like Walker did.

Brown just lost the head a bit, decisions going against us and Boyce having a dig at him just before. Glad he will be available on Saturday.

Sydneysider likes this.
  12. CodyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Ninetoes Finder
    My only worry about the treble is the referees, I know people say it balances out over a season but it doesn't. I don't remember many decisions going Celtics way this seaso . For me, brown was stupid for lunging in but I didn't think it was a red card, those tackles happen every game and if the players had not all ran towards brown I don't think he would have been sent off, maybe I'm just biased but I thought it should have been a yellow. No idea how the referee could call that a pen

13. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

I don't disagree!

Too much bevy last night. Nobody in here is pathetic :102: much love.

14. Sydneysider

I would be surprised if there weren't at least three poor decisions

Green Brigade should make up huge judges score cards showing 0 ..1..2 etc ( like Olympic diving finals) for Garners inevitable ( yet pathetic) dives next week

neilly1987 likes this.
  15. TopBhoy998

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    24 hours later, still * ragin over that penalty. Hope the wee * is playing next season and Broony slices him in half.

16. AJ Styles Moussa Dembele's eyes Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Tanner pretty much giving diving the ok and the end of the game is all that's wrong with football now
    Asking McCann and Robson if they'd have done the same is just completely out of order
    If I see my son diving during a game of football when he's older he won't play the game again

17. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I have a vague recollection of this Schalk character cheating or something before?? Anyone enlighten me or am I making it up?

Edit: never mind, it was the Efe red card at Hampden

18. JoeDan67

Hope our players realise that the best way to get back at the cheating refs, is to absolutely batter their team on Sunday.

I don't give a * if we're financially better off with those vermin in the same league I want us to pound them into irrelevance.

The vast majority of our revenue comes from CL, season tickets, and merchandise. If tv companies and other sponsors lose interest in the SPFL because of lack of competition, so what. It might affect us slightly, but it will destroy some of the other cuntish teams.

neilly1987 likes this.
  19. bgmick Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    neil lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    Don't forget Schalk is a cheating *. Above all else he cheated to get a penalty and got a Celtic player booked.

20. John Bhoy79 What chance have you got against a tie and a crest

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson,Jinky,McGrory,Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    I don't have a problem with Broonie being given a red for that challenge, it's his own daft fault for losing the plot, but it * me off that plenty of our players have been fouled just as badly, if not worse, during the course of the season but the offenders only got yellows. Pen was a joke but it's what is to be expected from Scottish officials.