1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Post Split May 12th

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by willmc31, Apr 10, 2018.

Discuss Post Split May 12th in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. willmc31

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Hi lads... I’ll be flying over to Scotland for my first time and I’ll be looking to get into the final game of the season May 12th (assuming it will be at CP vs killie)... my question is, how hard is it going to be to get 2 tickets?? This is basically a must for me or else I’d never forgive myself being in Scotland and not getting in to a match.. I understand this is the last season game and it will be in demand but just looking into how possible this will be as I don’t know much about getting tickets on your side of the pond

2. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Should be fine mate, just need to be on the ball when they go on sale as it will sell out. When ordering you can choose a 'print at home option' to save any postage issues.

If you're on twitter, follow @celticfctickets and 'turn on mobile notifications' to get notified of any ticket sales.

I'll keep an eye too and post under here when they go on sale. Might be worthwhile registering on the clubs ticketing website now to save you having to do it later, www.eticketing.co.uk/celtic

StPauli1916 likes this.
  3. Buster

As BoBo said , keep an eye out on the Celtic website once the fixtures are put out. l got two cracking seats for the Hearts game last season, right in the middle just under the padded seats facing the tunnel

4. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Unlucky Buster, but you should have complained about the seats cracking,,,,,,,& facing away from the pitch.

I hope willmc has better luck.

5. Martybhoy53

Don't be surprised if the mutants get the Diet Huns first game at the bigot dome and Hibs play the sheep. A wee helping hand for starters for the scum.

6. willmc31

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Cheers!! Aberdeen it is... I’ve signed up for the website, any idea when they go on sale and how fast it will sell out? Where will thy announce sale release times?

7. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

I imagine all the home games will be go on sale shortly (next 24/48 hours) following that fixture confirmation. They've already started selling Rangers tickets for opt out ST books.

There will be no pre-sale announcement as such, they'll just announce they're available

8. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    They are now on sale so get in there....enjoy the trip, you’ve picked a good game to do it around so I’m sure you will have a great time

Bobo_ likes this.
  9. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

10. willmc31

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Cheers lads got t tickets, wasn’t much to choose from and thy kept disappearing when I tried to pay but got section 427 row B.. it says restricted view. Are theee ok seats?

11. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

407? 417? Don't think a 427 exists

Second row from the front in the upper tier, should be decent!

12. willmc31

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Sorry meant 417