1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Peter Lawwell

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by eddiebhoy0109, Jan 13, 2015.

Discuss Peter Lawwell in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. James Gold Member Gold Member

Losing Boyata, Tierney, Sinclair and Listing in one window is huge that's bags of experience and a winning mentality that the squad is losing

Rydo1888* likes this.
  2. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Should have had our targets in b4 the Tierney deal was agreed we will be held to ransom now

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk

3. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    100% correct, then I’m turn we will get from our management team, we tried but teams wanted too much for their player and it wasn’t value for money. Wait till the January window...... then read what I’ve just wrote and they will say wait till the summer window......

Depressing.

Blochairnbhoy likes this.
  4. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    We need to be very careful with this money too. We will be held to ransom. Massively important we invest this money well because if tonight was the yardstick boli isn't worth 500,000.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Rydo1888* and Blochairnbhoy like this.
  5. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Get this * hounded...

Tommy25 likes this.
  6. Murph-E

He doesn't care lol. Got the Tierney money up front and a manager who won't pressure him for more money.

He's a very comfortable man.

DoTheBroony and freitassen like this.
  7. freederry20

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Wanyama, Hartson, Balde, Petrov, Lennon, Commons, Boruc, Brown, Van Dyk.
    That's what downsizing and going for the cheap option gets you! No Champions League this season. AGAIN!

Scott Brown playing in midfield the last 13 * years, a pish keeper from Dundee in nets, a useless * on the wing who couldn't get a game in League 1 last season! May i also say it is absolutely shocking the way Scott Sinclair has been treated by Neil Lennon!

Get Peter Lawell out of our club! Time to protest!

Tommy25 likes this.
  8. Ipswichbhoy67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    This is the product of years of incompetence when it comes to the strength of the playing squad.

I don't buy that we couldn't attract a top manager, the job was always going to the cheap option.

Failing to strengthen and coming out of every transfer window weaker than we went into it. The blame lies squarely at this p**** door.

Tommy25 likes this.
  9. ThatBhoyLarsson

Fav Celtic Player:
    The King of Kings, At the moment Scott Brown, Lustig or Matthews.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of athenry, YNWA,
    He should be put down, needs to get the *.........

Tommy25 likes this.
  10. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    I can’t get tae games as much with living down south and work, but I get tae around 8 a season maybe more depends on work but after tonight I’m not nothing ma * until this * is gone fae the club.

No more buying merchandise, strips for the kids etc tracking to games getting digs spending good * money to follow the team when the powers at be constantly downgrade, * managers, players and fans over.

I’m * sick, to the pit if my stomach regarding tonight, enough is enough no more * money fae me or the family.

This may kiss the green tinted mob off but I couldn’t give a flying *! It’s been a shambles since last summer and this is what happens when you downgrade and don’t add quality.

Mark my words we will be lucky to win the league this season, I hope I’m wrong but Lawwell has * the team in the park countless times over the years and yet he still has his job.

I think I will stay off the forum for a wee while as well cause I will end up saying something daft to any green tinted *

Morcombe and MickeyyMack like this.
  11. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    No bonus this year. Unlucky pal.

The Legend Of Lubo likes this.
  12. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Absolute Joke! We should be taking a stand against these charlatans And Boycotting the Europa League tickets!
    Never thought I’d say that but enough is enough each year we Expect champions league football along with the Players id class as good enough! But time and time again Pete and the board fail to meet the ambitions And invest in a strong squad Capable of reaching The Group stages! They have to be called out for exactly what they are they have no interest in our Club and what is acceptable blinding supporters by the Domestic success I ain’t buying it no more , these idiots should be called out and rightly so show them were it matters most and that’s Putting money into there hands!!

13. Martybhoy53

No doubt Lawwell will take it on the chin. All 5 of them!!

14. freitassen

Once again: people love defending this board mentioning the EPL and how hard it is to compete with the European League.

How much do you think that Malmo spends? Cluj? Maribor?

Do you remember a single case where we disposed of professional, decent opposition in Europe with ease? Pretty much any full time pro team give us a challenge. And those who we dont outspend by a factor of 5 or more beat us.

Surely there is a lot of competence and hard work behind this board, isnt it? Quite easy to pile up money when you have a loyal, worldwide fanbase, 40k plus season tickets sold at a very high price, and your only real ambition is beating Aberdeen.

15. marti~bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson & Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Only man in world business who thinks you have to accumulate before you speculate. Get the * to *.

DonnyCelt likes this.
  16. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

2 successful qualifications to the Champions League in the last 6 seasons, despite being seeded in every round for all 6.

When will we see some accountability and recognition that our current strategy impedes us as a football club?

17. The Thumb

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    The board apologists that litter our support can * off..

Swindled away CL qualification yet again.

18. James Gold Member Gold Member

Not having this tonight that squad had more than enough to put that mob out. Manager * us tonight McGregor at LB and not shutting up shop when we took the lead.

The board * the support in the showers at Hampden when they appointed Lennon through sheer emotion

Add to that we've got 11 million worth of Lennon's defenders nowhere to be seen on the bench tonight

19. freitassen

we won't, even here we have a few people defending this sort of record, thanking this board for our domestic success, as if we would never be capable of it without them.

20. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

He'll be here for the forseeable unless the support actually do something about it.Why should we accept the bare minimum? Get this * and his wee disgusting * mates like Bankier to * and all.

DonnyCelt likes this.