1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Not good enough

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Bumblebee, Oct 14, 2017.

Discuss Not good enough in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. markeyboy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Great thread OP totally agree.

I've always stuck up for him but my patience is running thin too. Eventually, the unbeaten run will end and that is totally unacceptable and the players should be ashamed of themselves. I had Celtic -1 handicap and I lost 20 pounds on them. Why didn't we stuff them 6-0? Did they not realise I had them on my bet? * sake. Will Rodgers offer to refund my bet? No, course he won't.

There was a about 45 seconds of that game where they kept the ball and passed it around with the back four. We were chasing shadows for 45 seconds. I remember watching it and shaking my head in disbelief. I even started tutting at one point.

If we hadn't had scored that goal we would have drew 0-0. If we hadn't had scored that goal and they had scored we would have lost 1-0. Just doing the maths now...Yep I'm right.

I'm beginning to wonder why we didn't sign Bruno Alves - 35 year old, experienced professional and easily the best player in Scotland.

If things don't improve we're heading down a slippery slope.

2. ourdaywillcome! Gold Member Gold Member

Levein would be a disaster.

We need someone who gets his players going for the big games, who knows Scottish football, and to quote a thread title on this very forum, is a "Serious threat..".

@doctor venclos - Any suggestions Doc?

3. Murph-E

Listen son, don't ever speak to me like that again. Craig Levein may not be a sexy, glamorous appointment like you'd get with the Rupert Murdoch Sky TV billions in the EPL, but he'd give us some much needed steel and grit.

Too many wee nancys like Tierney and Roberts in the team at the minute, need a manager who'll come in and kick these imposters up the *.

ourdaywillcome! likes this.
  4. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

First half yesterday folk all around me were screaming cause we were struggling to pass it out from the back, at one point Dorus had the ball not wanting to punt it waiting on someone to move but no one did, clown standing up shouting ‘Kick it just * kick it ya *’.
    Think some fans are getting too spoiled already, can’t pump every team every game and I’ve noticed a few more moany * back near where I sit.

Was a frustrating game to watch aye but not helping the players by getting on their backs in the 1st half at 0-0.

5. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    If Rodgers doesn't get 63 (New brit record) domestic games in a row without defeat he should be sacked.
    Only 3 to go.

6. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    "I even started tutting at one point ", that is * quality

7. Mr. Slippyfist

Derek McIness. Single-handedly led aberdeen to consecutive 2nd place finishes in the league year after year on not even the 2nd highest budget in the league. man is an absolute genius, plus he has the balls to go with his convictions and give guys like scott allan the chance that he deserves. i also suspect he'd have made a celtic player out of mackay-steven, and not just punted him off.

8. The Ghirl Friday

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, Let the People Sing
    I'm already doing that.. I need something else to show my disgust

JML67 and Jax Teller like this.
  9. SeanBhoy7

Sack the board.

10. Green And White

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Youl never walk alone.
    Rodgers will go and Ronny will come back in to take us forward. He’s already got a brand spanking new diet written down for Roberts to sink his teeth into.

jake10 likes this.
  11. Random Review

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    This thread makes a good point quite well but isn't as funny as it likes to think it is. This post did make laugh though. :giggle1:

12. KL Bhoy Kez

Fav Celtic Player:
    Chris Sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    Bring back Kazim-Richards.

13. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    If we beat them 4-0 now, you are never allowed to criticise him, ever. Even if we get pumped 7-0 seven games in a row.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

14. straighttalker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Vic
    This is the most embarassing cringeworthy thread ever posted on this forum.

15. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

16. Bhoyyo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Forrest
    Fav Celtic Song:
    jelly & icecream when rangers die
    Get that Bernard Rodger to *! Never even heard of the * before he came here. Am I the only * who remembers the DRUBBING we were on the end of in Khazakstan!? Yet somehow Benjamin Roderer came out after the game giving it, "So pleased with the boys after that". *?! * game was he watching? That big Gistapo bastart Glen Loovins tae. Get him tae * sort it oot noo Mr Rodney or I'll sort you oot think you're the big man daein this * book tour, av got a book for you to read its called SilverSmith: The Biography of Walter Smith. Doon tae Barns n Nobles get that wan read ya dozey bastart. Nane o this * 'attackin filosofie' PISH. Whit we need is 5 at the back and 6 in the middle. Am seek fed up o * FC SHITESTAN no-names coming into our paths nae melters doon whit the * wiz at aboot man

17. Bumblebee

I genuinely wasn't going for laughs with this thread, I was quite taken a back with some of the posts in the match thread against Dundee which were bashing the team.

No Celtic player or manager is below criticism but it seems our fan base is becoming quite spoiled these days. Maybe those of us who remember the barren years can handle only beating Dundee 1 nil at Parkhead before a big Euro game. I thought it was pretty obvious what I was getting at in my original post where I mentioned all of our achievements to date (just about).

To my surprise it seems to have gone over a lot of peoples heads some thinking it was serious and another banger thinking it was to get the post count up :giggle1:

The thread was just a direct response to the moaning greeting weans that throw toys out the pram when we're not thumping teams 6 nil every week. Fair weather supporters you call them isn't it?

I'd love to still be at school where a Celtic team is dominating like this one is, the Hun * I knew growing up would never have gotten a minutes peace from me.

Random Review and Jordann like this.
  18. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

* should know better with you after Bojan. :56:

Random Review likes this.
  19. celtic warrior

Can't believe we even hired Rodgers is the first place, couldn't even win the EPL with Suarez, and now all does is spread the bug.

total *.

20. Aidan O’Shea

I absolutely hate this!