1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

north stand (107) or family section (116)??

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by lockerbie-bhoy, Jan 9, 2017.

Discuss north stand (107) or family section (116)?? in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. lockerbie-bhoy

have bought 4 tickets online for the hearts game in the north stand but see there restricted views and right up the back. Just had a look again today on club website and plenty of tickets available together in the family section. In a conundrum whether to just stick or should I swap them. Taking my son and his mates so want what's best. Any thoughts?? Cheers

2. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Restricted view usually isn't as bad as you might think. Not sure if the area you have will sell out but if not once in you can easily just go sit somewhere where there is no restricted view.

3. richardm

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Irrespective of whether they are restricted view or not the Lisbon Lions Lower where the family section is would be far better than being stuck at the back of the North Stand Upper in my opinion, personally I'd definitely swap given the chance

4. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    If its 107 that is the bottom tier of the north stand.

IMG_2741.JPG

5. lockerbie-bhoy

sorry- meant 407. Phoned up earlier and only other tickets to swap to were 121 and a couple of others up the top of the NS. The wifey said Id probably be best where I was and just to move about if theres empty seats although she said the restricted views arnt really that bad. Will be a fine day onyhoo :58:

6. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    407 is just along from me and apart from the * stairs the view is fine, and as you say there are usually empty seats if you happen to get stuck behind one of the support beams.

lockerbie-bhoy likes this.