1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[No Source] Some promising stuff on E-time Rumour mill

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by gerry_bhoy, Jan 10, 2009.

Discuss [No Source] Some promising stuff on E-time Rumour mill in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. gerry_bhoy

<o:p></o:p>http://www.etims.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2443&Itemid=29

Best Bits:

As well as the Huns we are led to believe this is quite a pivotal time in Celtic’s next five year plan due to kick off this summer. With the club on the verge of having no debt and with previously unattainable players now being affordable and on lesser wages there is an opportunity to seriously purchase the quality of player not seen at Celtic Park since the days of Larsson, Lambert, Lennon, Sutton and Hartson.

And now onto the first Celtic signing news of the Rumour Mill. Our pish-stained mole has advised us that Szabolcs Huszti was in Glasgow with his agent for two days between Christmas and New Year and according to our man bar the final crossing of the I’s and dotting of the T’s (we bet someone contacts us about this) is a stick on certainty to sign a four year contract. We are informed he was given the guided tour of the stadium and Lennoxtown before being wined and dined in the city and being suitably impressed, especially we hear with the clothes shops on <st1:street><st1:address>Ingram Street</st1:address></st1:street>. We also hear the Sza man informed the Celtic party he knows quite a bit about the club as there is a strong appeal in certain parts of his homeland and it would be an honour to wear the Green and White. Sounds like a * good lad.

Update on the Aidy suspension. We hear after he ‘sheepishly’ returned to training both he and Gordy departed for a ‘coffee and open chat’. Aidy apologised to Gordy for his conduct but also advised Gordy he finds it hard to work for him as he’s always on his back….while Gordy advised Aidy it’s because of the talent he has to be up there with the very best that he keeps pushing him so hard. Both shook hands and agreed to give it another go until the end of the season when they will re-assess matters.

<o:p></o:p>On the money spinning front and again something we’ve been boring you all to death with….in fact we even bore ourselves to death with this one….is the new shirt-sponsorship deal which our wee man’s source tells us is 100% certain to be announced later this month and also 100% certain to be without the Huns. We have three offers on the table…we genuinely don’t know the name of any of them other than they are close affiliates of Nike…but we hear a £12m three year deal is the offer on the table.

We advised you in the last Rumour Mill that £3m has been set aside for a left back as this is according to our man THEE priority signing this transfer window. Well we can confirm contact has been made with Marseille and we have put in an offer of £3m for their Nigerian left back Taye Taiwo. We made initial contact with the French club last summer but at the time they were looking for a figure of almost double our current offer for the talented full back which was way out of our price range. However the market has changed and the club are confident a deal can be struck this transfer window as soon as one of our high earners…..Balde or Donati is moved out. For everyone’s info this lad can play and more.

But also says Donati and Jan are defo away in the summer.

And huns are lining up moves for Lee Miller and Scott Severin :56:

Even if it turns out pish, fun to read - no smoke without fire an aw that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
  2. LB

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Hooper ,All Time -"Jinky"
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic song
    Thats Very positive indeed , however the one i would deffo like to happen is the sponsor thing ...we have too long lived with the same sponsor and its about time we split the tradition as we are far superior to them ...maybe after all they will have a shirt sponsor they deserve "Woolies" :icon_mrgreen::56:

3. gerry_bhoy

Defo mate,

I was delighted to hear that. We're miles ahead of those animals, better for our finances and our reputation we distance ourselves.

4. Ryan47

Fav Celtic Player:
    Caldwell
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    If the Marseille part is true, we're laughing. That lad is the bollocks. I hope Jan doesn't leave in the summer though.

5. Stubo

Fav Celtic Song:
    Y.N.W.A.
    Taiwo is the *, He can hit a good free kick too, hope its true.

I also hope the sponsorship thing is true

6. LB

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Hooper ,All Time -"Jinky"
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic song
    I know this is all rumour and i dont know how good E-Tims are with their facts but Jan is a top player for us , but you must doubt his fitness at times and maybe that will be the time when we see hutchi ??? ...having said that if Jan was not injury prone then yes i wouldnt like to see him go

7. squire_2

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scotty Broon & Aiden McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    He's on Setanta the now, Marseille are one up but tbh i've no been paying much attention since i struggle to rip my eyes away from this forum :icon_mrgreen:

Their keeper is playing a blinder though, * me!!

8. Sparkybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ever: Henrik. Current: Izaguirre
    Good read. Even if it is all *, it gets the old excitement going!

9. hairytoes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ceasar, Maestro, Lubo, Henrik, Naka, Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    the rumour mill is pure *.

10. Firefly

Fav Celtic Player:
    Was Lubo, Now Big Jan
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On or Let The People Sing
    :38:Jan better be going nowhere..just got him on the back of my top!Knew it would happen!lol

11. Sparkybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    That's what i was goin to ask.
    Have they ever predicted stuff in the past that has actually happened?

12. squire_2

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Why did you get it done then? :bbpd:

(If it wasn't me it would have been someone else :icon_mrgreen:)

13. Ryan47

Fav Celtic Player:
    Caldwell
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Is it Mandanda? big black guy with unbelievable reflexes? Probably the best keeper in Europe atm. Buffon's been injured for months and Casillas has went all shaky.

14. Sparkybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    don't even mention Artur!! :rolleyes:

15. faw cough Gold Member Gold Member

glad to see you are not affected by the credit crunch :56::56:

16. squire_2

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Don't know his name but the way you describe him then aye it's him. * unbelievable the saves he's pulling off man! A free kick got swung in and an Auxerre striker got in mith the head fae about 5 yards and the keeper actually moved his hand to tip it over the bar, as in it didn't just hit off him. Some speed on it aswell, * incredible!

17. Firefly

Fav Celtic Player:
    Was Lubo, Now Big Jan
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On or Let The People Sing
    haha just knowing my luck he would leave..doubt he will though..no it was only about 15quid for the whole name and the numbers so wasnt to bad!

18. Dempsey

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc & McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    McGeady is more likely to become Celtic Player/Manager in the summer tbh

19. buzzbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    maloney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    holy goalie
    Or wgs assistant manager

20. Bhoy Brian

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    taiwo has man city after him and it was reported they had a bid for him rejected so i dont see that one . As for players becoming a reality i kinda agree with that one because they are saying even the epl bubble is close to bursting