1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Moussa Dembele

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Sean Daleer, Jun 28, 2016.

Discuss Moussa Dembele in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

Not having scouted suitable replacements/on going targets is chronic. Imo one person shoulders the blame for that more than anyone else at the Club and thats BR.

It might mean nothing however if someone gives their word that needs to be honoured imo. I realise not everyone looks at it like that however I value my word highly and I would expect the same in return.

A verbal agreement is a way around not having release clauses, it seems one or the other is needed in this day and age of footballers/agents from what I have heard tbh with you.

Hopefully he will and we will be as lucky with Dembele as we seem to be with Boyata but time will tell.

2. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    * knows, maybe why the tweets were cryptic and probably never thought * would go scouting in the likes *

3. celticfan01

Fav Celtic Player:
    Emilio Izaguirre
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    level above scottish football yet finishes behind Boyce and Sinclair in being the top goal scorer in the 16/17 season and last season was on the same amount of goals as Simon Murray? (murray played 11 less games!) We will miss his performances against the huns and in europe, in the league he's pretty average tbh

4. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    What Moussa and his * of an agent are forgetting is Celtic signed him for £385,000 and put him on the platform of 2 seasons in the UCL, also gave him a multi million signing on fee and have paid him £30k per week for over 26 months, he signed a 4 year deal, now Brendan has said many times there is a plan with Moussa, his agent, the club, the player and tha manger all know that plan.

5. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

GB will be busy taking the * out of the filthy, smelly, zombie scum. The diddies from govan. The Huns. :50:

6. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Sounds like the board and Brendan have let him down. Maybe best if we just let him move on today and try and get to January with just Griffith and Edoard.

7. mickcfc91

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Scott Brown .. All Time - Lubo n henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Wiley Maley
    Hes taking it too far on twitter now

Liking stuff saying that Rodgers told him in January that Brighton are a better club than Celtic and that Rodgers tried to convince him to join West Brom

8. mayo

Good post mate agree with everything apart from putting Boyota and Dembele in the same bracket. Dembele has the potential to reach the very top and was a great signing for us, he's been a joy to watch the 2 years he's been here. Boyota on the other hand like Armstrong was lucky Celtic even signed him and has had only really had one good season a lot of this due to Brendan,he's not a class above what we have in our starting 11. So for him to throw his toys out of the pram is unacceptable imo and won't get my best wishes like big Mossua

9. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    If LYon haven't met Celtics valuation of the player...Then Celtic have the right to tell them where to go.

Rightly or wrongly.
    He's under contract.

Xatraps and Westlondonscot like this.
  10. Mevin Gold Member Gold Member

Finnbogason

It’s time.

Rendog and v1-HailHail like this.
  11. mickcfc91

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Scott Brown .. All Time - Lubo n henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Wiley Maley
    Respect, that’s the word I was looking for. Moussa’s been more respectful for me.[/QUOTE]

Theres that respect disappearing. As i said yesterday this is similar to what Boyata done. I actually think what he is doing is worse now. Stating that Rodgers has said that Brighton are a better club than us.

12. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Agent Sacked, Extension signed, sorted.

And honestly, if I am being harsh, I think he has one move left in him, when he moves on to a bigger club they wont be so patient with his injury problems and will soon be shipped out, thats honestly how I see his career play out unless he figures out why he keeps pulling his hammys every 2-3months.

13. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

If that’s his agent on Twitter I’d be sacking him immediately

14. Larsson93

Notice how none of these unsettled players hand in an official transfer request? Afraid of losing a few pence.

Everyone comes out of this looking bad.

Still don’t think this big Emo bollocks is as bad as Boyata who downed tools for our most important game of the season.

15. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
  16. jamiebhoy67

Dont know what to think when i seen the second tweet alarm bells went off and the likes speak for themself was there not a similar rumour regarding roberts last year that rodgers got told he would sign n then got said tht brendan shut it down in january time

17. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    He needs to shut his cakehole. If Celtic feel losing him would cost them money they have a right to decide the amount they would/could lose plus the amount to replace. Players are going to be bitter and Celtic have said yeah if people meet a valuation then you can leave. The club should never be forced into saying okay you can go.

I imagine 1 day player power will become so strong that players will only ever sign 1 or 2 year contracts and just move around as they please.

18. JamesM09

I don’t think he wants to leave.

I think we’re trying to force him out the door and have been since January.

He’s posted missing too often because of injuries, from the clubs point of view.

19. ladbroke8

Is he on Twitter or at training?

20. honda Gold Member Gold Member

He should have just posted the DiCaprio tweet again then. Everyone loved that.