1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Morrissey is a cunt

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by packybhoy, Apr 19, 2018.

Discuss Morrissey is a cunt in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    When you witness an actual slaughter on TC.

Do you think he felt anything @Big Mick ?
    :57:

2. HoopSprings

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Well this has to be the most ignorant, unmitigated nonsense I have read for a while on here.

It takes a seriously twisted outlook to try and spin a secularist viewpoint into somehow being racist. I support all of the campaigns that the National Secular Society promote, do you believe all of them to be racist too?

The fact is the only person that has brought racism into the debate is you. The only person who has brought the EDL into the debate is you (claims to be opposed to Tommy Robinson but continues to provide the oxygen of publicity for him). You were the one who needed to bring "hard-ons" into the debate (please tell me exactly where I suggested "people who eat halal meat do so because they get sexual pleasure from how the animals are killed").

You have attributed values to me which are nothing more than a manifestation of what would appear to be a narrow, supremacist viewpoint on your part (the idea that the law should offer exemptions on the basis of religion).

You seem not to be able to offer a rebuttal without recourse to insults and insinuation rather than debating actual statements I have made.

You have belittled the work done by a number of animal welfare groups whose remit is far broader than just the workings of a slaughterhouse (you still haven't told me what it is you find "sketchy").

And here is a report from Compassion in World Farming:
    https://www.ciwf.org.uk/news/2014/11/should-we-allow-non-stun-slaughter

One of the reasons I have included this is that, as an advocacy group, they campaign on other animal welfare matters such as factory farming. Give it a read, and please, let me know what parts of this you wish to take issue with...

I'll be happy to respond on anything I have actually said...

3. Mr. Slippyfist

[​IMG]

4. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    Can't believe you spent 2 days googling this pish and you're still hitting out with the same *.

I've already said everything i feel like saying on this and as i said before you're just wasting my time taking a day or two to reply and literally just saying the same * over and over again.

You also literally said halal meat was equal to a fetish for having * with dead animals. A childish and Islamophobic comment. So dont bother trying to take the moral high ground.

You're just a bog standard and fairly unimaginative right wing troll. Had a flick through you're recent posts the other day and i saw several digs at muslims, support for marine le pen, support for trump, not much discussion about celtic.

The worst crime of all was that you call graeme murty "murtinho" though. Alarm bells.

Senna s1979 and StPauli1916 like this.
  5. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.