1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

MJ was a beast.. who knew?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Sean Daleer, Jan 29, 2019.

Discuss MJ was a beast.. who knew? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

I think we can rule out the fact he was a serial child molester simply based on the fact it would be literally impossible for the most famous music artist in the world to rape children and for not a single bit of proper evidence to be available.

That doesn’t rule out that he abused kids, he may have, but until there’s proper evidence - who knows?

2. Mince.Charming

His sister also said his mother thought he was guilty too but retracted her statement as her only income was through Michael.
    I just think there is too much smoke for no fire tbh.

cidermaster likes this.
  3. Devlin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson

He slept in bed with strange families children that's all the evidence you'll ever need.

The Australian guys' Mother was a creepy * of a woman, blinded by Jackson and stood by and let her whole family crumble around her. At the end of the documentary, she gives of that she is sobbing not one tear falls from her eye.

4. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Naw it isnae otherwise I still wouldn’t be undecided.

5. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Thing is, he was such a weirdo, thought he was * Peter Pan, that in his mind he wasn’t getting kicks out of it or should I say, didn’t thrive on a sinister side of it. Relationships with children were normality to him. Be that friendships, love, fancying, getting the horn etc.

So it’s not going to happen with every child he ever came into contact with. For me, stuff happened with some, and it didn’t happen with others. Proving stuff is near on impossible but I accept that a few kids have definitely seen his * and he has more than likely had sexual things go on there or thereabouts. The alarm system set up at Neverland with bells, the maids stories and hush money tells me he’s guilty of something.

These two characters Safechuck and Robson aren’t cutting it for me though. Sentimental tributes and swearing on oath previously and now all this. It could be true but something doesn’t sit quite right. What I took from it all is how powerful Jackson was at his peak of fame, and could pretty much have whatever he wanted. Fortunately for him too, some of the kids had extremely retarded mums.

Gyp Rosetti and Devlin like this.
  6. Devlin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    With things like this, you always get people who can't see the Forrest for the trees. don't mean that in a bad way, just the way people are.

For me personally, any Man that wants to sleep over with children is a pedo end of story
    there's now a ton of evidence from victims come to light to support that.

Slaw and Twisty like this.
  7. ourdaywillcome! Gold Member Gold Member

I get using the "swearing on oath" argument, but * me there is someone lying under oath in nearly every single case the world over!

If we assume they are telling the truth, you could easily come up with a few reasons why they would lie.

For, apparently, heterosexual males, at least in later life, it could be viewed as an embarrassing situation. The talk of their life being over if they grassed him up brings a fear element.

Whats obvious, is that they loved Jackson. As sick as it, allegedly, was.. it wasn't aggressive in nature. If you're a kid totally ignorant to that, it could (and did according to the doco) become the norm. "The routine" as it was described, it became normal. As much as it was still abuse.

I dont know how much weight that holds in terms of building a resentment, but perhaps it did take until getting it out in the open with family/friends/shrink for the finality to set in.

The mindset needs to be considered.

Marty McFly likes this.
  8. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    :50:

I think it was only the last 20 minutes of the whole programmes that touched on mindset and the effects of abuse. That’s what stops me saying they are definitely talking *. Unfathomable what it must be like for them, either way.

ourdaywillcome! likes this.
  9. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Whats the leaving neverland on?How yous get it?

10. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

It's on Channel 4 player.

Michael Jackson slept with strange children regularly. He was a paedophile.

11. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    Having looked into everything more and watched the documentary more I'm 99% sure he was paedophile.

When you see the impact it had on the families of the two men to come out with the allegations I find it very hard to believe they would lie regardless of money involved. I know I couldn't lie to my bird or maw that I was molested and put them through all that if I wasn't.

And if Michael Jackson isn't paedophile he's the most paedophile acting non paedophile ever. Its just become too much of a stretch fpr amyone keep defending him.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    Nicole, Keano88, cidermaster and 3 others like this.
  12. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
  13. Mr. Slippyfist

14. macdaddymac

Hiding in plain site, the * lived in a fairground for * sake

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

KRS-1888 likes this.
  15. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

So do gypsies, they all tampering weans anaw?

16. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    * sake Paul do want a video release. The * was a serial abuser of children and if he is remotely innocent then he has set himself up with a huge target on his back. And just the proof he shared his bed privately with numerous children then he is definitely up to no good. Grown men do not sleep with small boys. He was a predator who massaged the parents ego and gained the trust through false promise to abuse their children. If this was a Joe Nobody then it would be decided he was an abuser. I also believe Joe Jackson his father abused the Jackson kids physically and sexually.

Mince.Charming and bagforlife like this.
  17. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Where’s the evidence that he was a serial abuser of children? And then I’ll agree with you.

18. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    That time he thought he was Jaysus.

[​IMG]

bagforlife likes this.
  19. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Would you have let him watch yer wean ?

Exactly.

20. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Surely you’re taking the * here?

Where is the ‘evidence’ in ANY historical sexual abuse case?
    Other than witnesses testimony there is none.

Again there is no ‘evidence’ Savile was a paedo so you must surely believe he is innocent?
    What are you expecting exactly? Pictures of him balls deep in each and every child?