1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

MJ was a beast.. who knew?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Sean Daleer, Jan 29, 2019.

Discuss MJ was a beast.. who knew? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. stew37

I've never really been that big of a fan of his music in all honesty. In regards to the accusations, I watched both parts of the documentary. The guy was obviously a weirdo but still difficult to prove any of this stuff in my opinion.

I don't really get how people could accept hush money in these situations though. If it were my kid and it were true I'd want to keep going until they'd been found guilty.

DonnyCelt likes this.
  2. paulie walnuts Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just cant get enough
    Think you’ll find the dad gave the paedo who raped his daughter a * and not the other way round :56:.
    But yeah, these parents are maybe not quite at that level.

Artorias likes this.
  3. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Apologies :fear:

paulie walnuts likes this.
  4. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Mud sticks and it only needs flung once. In Jackson’s case it was flung many times. Some for extortion and others I believe to be true. You have former employees now making claims about what went on and what they seen and they didn’t approach it at the time because they were paid handsomely. MJ had an inner sanctum of “People” whom he kept close for obvious reasons and most of it was far from innocent. Are we to believe that there was no sinister motive in sharing a bed with children as young as 6/7. Providing kids with alcohol. Impressing with showering gifts upon them. And this for me is where the manipulation starts for an abuser of his high standing.

He began with targeting the children and their families. He was giving them luxuries beyond their means of affordability. Private jets, constant stays at luxurious hotels in exciting cities worldwide. Touring and hanging out with Jacko and money would be no object. He would follow on with promises of stardom and careers for the kids because he said they were so special. This is where the parents fell on protecting their kids. They were greedy, they wanted this lifestyle for themselves and it’s clear on the first episode of the new expose. They speak with such excitement and one mother proudly recalls every dance movement and gesture of her son and MJ on stage. She calls him Michael as if he was still a friend and rolls of the nice things he done. This mother is still deluded all these years later and can’t see it for what it was. Grooming.

He built up the parents trust and targeted their greed until he got to lure the boys onto his time schedule. The alone time when it was just for Michael and the kids. The big glossy world he built up to enhance his chances of abusing whilst creating a smoke screen for people to say “Oh it’s Jacko being a big child.” Neverland and the expensive funfair in the front garden. The animals like Bubbles whom he got bored with and left him languishing in a cage for months on end. The Disney fascination and all the merchandise and clothing that go with it and onto the physical side. Where he would play with the kids, roll and tickle and goof around to mask his sexual kicks. I also believe this was a way to break down the defences of the children.

I also believe he got away with it so much by throwing tons of dollars at the allegations. I also think a lot of parents had went too far down the slippery slope that when it became apparent it would appear to the public that they were a big part of the blame also. Jackson targeted kids who idolised him and he done his homework on the family background. And why did he not target girls? It was always boys and when they got to an age he didn’t want to know and moved on to the next one one with a similar profile, like predators do. All he needed was to encourage the parents to part with their kids to get time alone with them. It is so obvious when you think about it and the manchild role he played suited his purpose perfectly.

I believe like most abusers that Jackson himself was abused by his father and possibly others. Joe Jackson was a very strict authoritarian who would use violence against his children for messing up a dance move or fluffing a line. There has been whispers from Janet and very vocal with LaToya. Joe Jackson by all accounts was a monster and so much so that I believe he kept the family circle water tight to mask his abuse and wether it be shame or manipulation I think he has his family’s silence even after his death.

As for Jacko’s music he has a pretty good catalogue of classic hits and was the ultimate showman. The performance with dancing and his choreography and the overall stage show was second to none at that time. He broke all sorts of records and had the musical support of Diana Ross, Berry Gordy and Quincy Jones. With these people and the Motown label how could you not like his music. Motown were rolling hit after hit out and all with a similar formula in which you would always feel your feet tapping along. The Jackson five were the labels poster band and when Jacko broke away it was to record the “Off the wall” album and produced by Quincy Jones. Next came Thriller and then Bad. In amongst all this music you would have to be lying if you said his music was * because he was a paedophile. I still love his first two solo albums and then I think his work was mostly * after this period. But it tells you a whole lot when Diana Ross and Quincy Jones washed their hands of him in the end and he was like family to them. It’s obvious why. By then Jackson’s PR machine had ironically tried to turn it into a race issue. Michael Jackson in my opinion was a paedophile but that doesn’t mean you can’t listen to the music because it sits alone from his outside unsavoury past times.

Murph-E likes this.
  5. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Defo BAD

The IRA and Tim-Time 1888 like this.
  6. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

* was trolling everyone with that one

JC Anton likes this.
  7. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

If you thought that was funny then you really need to look at the man in the mirror.

8. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    How much money are the victims looking for ?

9. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

I have no idea but my advice to them would be Don't stop 'til you get enough.

10. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

Just Beat It !

11. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

You don’t wanna be starting something with me.

12. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Always a bit sceptical if the alleged victims are asking for millions in compensation.

13. Murph-E

Why?

14. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    5 seperate people have now made claims against him, 1 in 1994 or whenever, 2 in 2004 and then 2 more since he died. You'd need to be unlucky as * not to be one and 5 people claim you were. Plus if peoples live have been ruined by it and they have been in therapy etc they'd be being advised to get money off them to cover all that - even just making claims against a big celebrity you'd probably need the money for security and to move somewhere you wouldn't be harrassed by their fans.

If someone was doing it now as someone mentioned Bieber people would be going mental. He even claimed one of the boys he was always with was his nephew so the press wouldn't speculate why he was always with him.

greengrocer likes this.
  15. Gil-Scott Heron

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
  16. James Gold Member Gold Member

Only watched episode 1 but some of it was hard watching the graphic detail is grim

Murph-E and packybhoy like this.
  17. strike twice

I find it a bit difficult to believe really . I mean I didn't know the guy personally , but he just seemed a decent sort on Bo Selecta !

Murph-E likes this.
  18. Gundog Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Bizarrely i do like baroque music and classical music when im out my face

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

19. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Watched the second one tonight.

I don’t doubt the two guys tbh. Admittedly, it wasn’t until the last 10 minutes, when they explain the effects of abuse, that I made my mind up. Robson I can somewhat understand was * scared of losing his career, but the other guy I expected may have spoke out sooner.

Also, was pretty sure the Safechuck guy was gay. “I’m James’ wife...” whit?!

Gully Sands likes this.
  20. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    Was on the fence until the last twenty minutes when Wade started going on about telling his therapist and his family and all of the accounts of that revelation . Was completely real.

Marty McFly likes this.