1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Masonic refs, explain please

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by og1, Oct 25, 2010.

Discuss Masonic refs, explain please in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    Hi can one of the Scottish lads explain this please. We dont really have masons in my part of the world and i understand there are catholic masons also. I genuinely dont know what the connection is all about. Why would they favour them at our expense? I mean they are not the orange order. I also mind an aul fella going on about the rangers masonic link before.

2. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Moved to pub.

3. emmetf

sort of a joke surrounding the conspiracy theories around the freemasons and the Illuminati, sort of a *-you to the people who say we're paranoid as we polish our tin foil hats, talk about alien encounters etc

4. Chris1987

:56::56::56:

5. doctor venglos

From what I have been told 99% of the Freemasons are Protestants. The other 1% belong to other religions. Some Freemasons are also members of the Orange Lodge, so there is a very strong link with Rangers.

6. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Freemasons aren't even allowed to discuss religion, it is completely forbidden, there is some amount of bollox that gets peddled about Mason's.

7. doctor venglos

There are actually Catholics, Jews, Pakistanis and Indians in the Masons, but they really are only token ones if you know what I mean. You will probably find that the Catholic Masons are not practising Catholics, so they won't be bothered too much about Ex Communication from the Catholic Church, and who is going to tell the Pope anyway ? There are supposed to be Masons in the Vatican.

You are right about the Knights of St Columba, as they are the Catholic Masons, but they also have their secrets.

8. Sion

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of Kings
    During the crusades, they hid the Templars from the catholic church after claims that they had found or knew the secret of the holy grail. Well that's a rough version anyway!

9. JrOhara2

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broon, Ledley, Kayal, Big Jos, Hooper, Murphy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Let the people sing
    You have to be a good person, you should respect your fellow man, of course this doesnt always happen and things occur.
    Don't know if any are connected to an Orange Lodge but i feel (on another note ofcourse) that we should get the likes of Howard Webb to ref OF games.

10. emmetf

thats a load of bullshit, i tried to sign my dog up on their site and they * well asked me!

how am i supposed to know if my dug was baptized or not? i dont and wont know i tell yah what

11. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

Masonic lodges formed by insecure sneaky * who are afraid to make their own way in life.
    Tailor made for blue noses.

12. og1

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady
    I thought they were a group of old men. Mainly snobby lawers etc. I still dont understand the anti celtic connection tho. Any1 know of their apparent link to rangers?

13. JosiahBartlet

There isn't one, it's a load of pish mate.

14. Celtic Serbia

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogić
    one theory is the illuminati/masons walk the seven hills of rome..

though the amount of red tape of entry into the swiss guard and vatican security/police..i doubt they would be able to gain entry..

then again..its certainly a possibility.

if a mafia figure can be buried down in a crypt where the popes are, then anythings possible.

15. CfC jack CfC

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing or YNWA
  16. celtic_bhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjälby
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    lol try getting into the Vatican library mate :) Full of juicy stuff I hear.

17. celtic_bhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjälby
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Oh and to the original poster. The masons are everywhere, they will definitely be alive and kicking in Ireland. Due to the catholic church ex communication thing I would guess it's still a bit more secretive there. It did start in Scotland so that's probably why it's so outed here.

18. MartinR

a load of mumboooo jumbooo lot of pish if u ask me but defo scottish refs have something against us

19. atomicvertigo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tommy burns
    mason's= goat pumping weirdo's

20. pokerbhoy74

I don't believe in conspiracies against us by the referees but if you ask are there still individual refs who cheat Celtic because of a religious or racial prejudice I say absolutely and the proof of it is very simple...there is some still sectarian hatred against catholics and the irish in scotland, not as much as there used to be but it is still there...people who believe that no referees or people from the sfa or people in the media who hold these opinions are just showing their own prejudices, if they think that it only the great unwashed of society that can hold these opinions then they are dead wrong, because in my life I have come across people from all walks of society that are billy bigots.:green: