1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

MARVIN ANDREWS check this out!

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Yorkshire Tim, Nov 25, 2004.

Discuss MARVIN ANDREWS check this out! in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

MARVIN Andrews, the Rangers defender, believes satanic forces were at work during Saturday’s already infamous Old Firm clash at Ibrox.

The deeply-religious Trinidad and Tobago international recently expressed his distaste for the sectarian nature of his club’s rivalry with Celtic and yesterday made it clear that he has no doubt who was to blame for the bitter fall-out of Rangers’ 2-0 victory which has continued to reverberate throughout Scottish football and beyond this week.

"I didn’t like it and I didn’t want it to happen, as I’ve spoken about before," said Andrews. "This is how the devil operates. He wants to cause havoc in everything he does upon the face of the earth. It was very, very sad to see."

The 28-year-old former Livingston player was breaking ranks briefly from what appears to be a determined effort by Rangers to avoid being involved in the verbal aftermath of the match which saw two Celtic players sent-off, one player from each team cited for investigation by the SFA and a section of the Ibrox support accused of racism by Celtic manager Martin O’Neill for their barracking of Neil Lennon.

"As a team we did our job, so anything outside of the football doesn’t really matter," said Andrews. "That’s for the SFA and the police to take care of."
    I COPIED AND PASTED THIS OFF THE SCOTMAN WEBSITE! :31: :triplomur :68: :56: :84:

1. when will * tell him he made a bad decision 2 go to them!

2. Dubsbhoy Banned!

:56: Yeah marvin you really look like a born again christian :88:

Your soul will be dammned playing for the forces of evil

3. Dubsbhoy Banned!

(moved to pub) Bhoys & Ghirls can we keep non celtic stuff in the pub section i've moved 5/6 threads in the last few days, just keeps everything nice and tidy.

Cheers :50: