1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Spoiler Alert] Making A Murderer (Netflix doc. Series)

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by Slaw, Dec 31, 2015.

Discuss Making A Murderer (Netflix doc. Series) in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. ChrisMoh

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I think they will get out, it wil long slog though.Zellner has only been averys lawyer for a couple years,and already uncoverd so much,theres a lot of evidence stil to be released.The next few months could be interesting cause there was so much found out after the attention of the first doc,like tht government woman who came forward sayin she was been threatened by police n her superiors.Zellner only took the case because of the first doc.There seems theres just too many in this case with guilty consience,police,government,witnesses.Im expecting someone to cave at somepoint.Hopefully justice prevails.

2. celtic warrior

Those involved in any possible stitch ups will only be able to last so long.

If what the documentary provides is all true, the questions on the Ex getting her Diary from her house (which he later moves into), when said Diary would have been with her upto leaving the Avery's compound, Bobby Dassey's questionable and disgusting * search history.

The ex's claim that she makes an insurance claim against the broken light, yet the insurance company state no such claim was ever made.

I never thought Avery was totally innocent but starting to think he might be now with details like that.

3. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    I thought he was innocent from day one never a doubt in my mind, I always had a gut feeling the ex boyfriend was involved but to much pointed to the dassey brother and that * scott, but the call in with the car reg from colburn in season one is something I can't get out my head, its defo a set up,

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Marie and celtic warrior like this.
  4. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    The blood matter found in the car looks like it has been swabbed on with a cotton bud. Don’t look erratic enough for random blood splats from the incident. I get the feeling when I see them that there has been too much thought put into positioning them and the cd case just seems like one for good luck on something moveable for the court room. I’ve only saw one episode of second season but that’s where I’m at. Cops in first one all seemed crooked and couldn’t match their stories.

Marie likes this.
  5. celtic warrior

Lord help the US justice system if they ever released, they will be taken for millions Zellner and Avery will clean them out.

6. Mr. Slippyfist

They will never get out, imo.

Artorias and packybhoy like this.
  7. Mr. Slippyfist

One of the things that has confused me and something that I don't recall ever being mentioned on either part of the documentary is the Rav 4.

This is how it was found at the * end of their scrapyard:

[​IMG]

Now, watching the start of part 2 and it shows you one of the brothers actually crushing a car with a forklift. Avery had spent his entire life (outside of prison of course) working on the scrapyard, so surely to * you'd think he'd be at least a little bit savvy as to try and destroy the car, instead of driving it to the edges of his scrapyard and leaving it in this condition - covered by two pits of plywood, a few bits of scrap wood and some twiglets?

Nah, that pic above looks staged to *, and begging to be "discovered".

No doubt in my mind definitely staged.

8. celtic warrior

Could be wrong but sure it was mentioned in the first trial, think the Two defence lawyers made a brief argument about how Avery is allegedly gone through the effort of near on totally destroying the body yet makes no use of the available car crusher they had at the time on their property and instead chooses to hide it behind some branches.

At this point someone could.come out and say they killed her and disclose things that we're never released to the public and Avery and Dassey will still be kept I'm jail.

Can't see the state ever changing their mind on this one despite the "evidence" pointing towards someone else within the Dassey/Avery family or the ex boyfriend.

Artorias likes this.
  9. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

Finished this last night. It’s a shame cos there’s no doubt in my mind that he’s totally innocent. There’s also no doubt he’ll never get out, the corrupt, inbred hill Billy * will never let him out.
    If he had that Kathleen as lawyer the first time around, he stood a chance but not now.

Artorias likes this.
  10. MagnificentSeven Charly Musonda CSC

11. themouth1888

Watched both seasons now and I totally get the documentary will be very biased towards Steven and Brendan but if even a fraction of what is being said is true it's * disgrace these 2 are still behind bars. Actaully angers me when I watch it.

You only get the one life and these arseholes have denied Steven of his and taken away Brendans youth. Getting angry about it just typing this lol

ChrisMoh and Artorias like this.
  12. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    The dasseys aren't innocent and the coercion with brendan ties in with that he's tried to sway the police onto avery instead of his brother and tadych and its backfired big time by implicating himself the coppers basically putting words in his head aswell

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk

13. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Tadych and Bobby Dassey are involved. There is no other explanation for their behaviour and the evidence laid before the entire World.

Artorias likes this.
  14. Fontaine Gold Member Gold Member

15. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Unless you’ve seen a different episode from me, all of that content wasn’t in the last episode of season 2.

Marie likes this.
  16. Fontaine Gold Member Gold Member

Maybe I need to go back and watch it, my mistake. Just have a recollection of that last eiposde all about pointing out opportunity for the Dassey Brother and Scott.

17. Fontaine Gold Member Gold Member

Seen there's a follow up documentary coming out later this year. Convicting a Murderer. Three guesses who prominent in that trailer.

littlekennie likes this.
  18. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    I've just finally got round to seeing the second series and it is so frustrating. Can't stop thinking about it. Feel sorry for the Halbachs but can't believe they won't even entertain the thought that the Polis got it wrong. If they ever could bring themselves to watch the show I think they'd be ill realising the guys they've got didn't do it.

19. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    I remember watching the first series and thinking they both seemed shifty as *, the fact that they basically went out their way to be alibis for each other seemed very suspect.

littlekennie likes this.
  20. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    They have ovb tried to get brendan to Implicate Steven avery and it backfired terribly...

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk