1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Cross Platform] Mafia III

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Moustache, Apr 23, 2016.

Discuss Mafia III in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. We named the dog Indiana Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown, boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    The combat is really * in it. Story is great and love the setting.

2. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
  3. Mr. Fawlty

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tommy Burns
    So good, wasn't it. Really ahead of its time I thought, too. Didn't feel like a clone of anything else either.

4. Andy Thom

Fav Celtic Player:
    Andy Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    When it goes like a bomb and it's not Andy Thom it's DiCanio
    Spent so much time just driving about too. Was such a unique game. Even the police acted way more realistically.

Mr. Fawlty likes this.
  5. Nasser

I got this yesterday I'm not blown away by it yet. It's seems alright, like a poor mans GTA it's quite easy as well and I think it could be one of those games I get through in a couple months and trade in. The music and feel to the game are cool though.

6. PeeKay Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson

Exactly what I first thought when I started playing it.

I'm not sure whether to trade it in though when I complete it, as I am sure there will be DLC coming out for it.

I'm only like two hours into the game so not done much just yet. Are there plenty of side missions to do?

7. Nasser

There are side missions, I don't know how many yet though. I'm not that far into game yet but it's too easy at the moment and I'm * at games so if it easy for me then it's going to be very easy for hardcore gamers.

8. BelfastCelt88

Strolling through this game, pretty good set up and radio etc. Still enjoying it & loving the Irish being part of it.

9. Gundog Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Its discounted on the PS store the now so picked it up with the season pass for £35 I think. Seems decent. A lot of people slating it saying the gameplay is about 10 year old but tbh I like it. I found GTA V to be a pain in the * wi all the pointless * and character switching, this suits me just fine.

10. Nasser

I think it does play like a ten year old game, it's just the some of the graphics that make it a modern but even then the graphics in places are glitchy as *. The way the police act and A.I in general is stupid. The story line is really dull and so many of the missions are exactly the same. It's ok, but I think it's a major disappointment as when I saw the trailer and footage before I played I thought it would be amazing but the game is such a let down.

11. Bumblebee

Just got this through today from Amazon, really love the time period it is set in and of course the music, the * Band is in it with the song The Weight. Cannot way to cruise about good ol' Dixie with Levon Helm serenading me.

Anyone still playing? My expectations for this game are so low I think I'll enjoy it. It was so hyped it was quite a disappointment for everyone wasn't it? Been playing Vice City extensively for the last few days and I have had a major blast reliving that game and there isn't really a lot to do in that when you think of it, the city is a bit empty, so for that reason alone I don't think Mafia 3 being empty will bother me too much.

12. Gundog Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Having watched American Gangster tonight i actually appreciate this game a whole lot more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk