1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mafia] Mafia 7 - Decadence in Celtsville

Discussion in 'Competition Corner' started by Callum McGregor, Apr 19, 2017.

Discuss Mafia 7 - Decadence in Celtsville in the Competition Corner area at TalkCeltic.net.

Tags:
  1. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Well done Town that was a solid performance all round I thought.

I now understand what people mean by Mafia fatigue.. two games on the trot is tough.

2. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I had wanted you to be the first kill for Mafia but was persuaded otherwise.
    Your arguments were what i think turned it to a town win.
    If we had manged to get rid of Che and then you i think we would have won but wasn't meant to be. :54:

3. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Cheers for playing, everyone. Hope it was a good enough game for you, considering it's the first time I've hosted one.

It was interesting to see it from the host's perspective.

There were a couple of issues on my end but if I ever host one again, then hopefully they'll be ironed out.

Well done town. I'll dish out v's later.

4. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Was a very enjoyable game Minty, cheers for hosting.

At the start I was thinking the town were over powered with the amount of roles in the game but I think that was because they were used quite well more than anything else.

5. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I thought the power roles won it for us, Keano did very well with taking out Cena and Che played a blinder with blocking the kills. Larsson also revealed his role at a good time.

MVP for me though has to be Liam.

6. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

MVP was Deebo for me, led the town very well in finding the remaining Mafia..

CookieMonster likes this.
  7. Larsson93

Me too, probably the worst I've played. I found it really hard to look back through the thread or make a good defence for myself this game. If I didn't have the honest man role then I would have definitely been lynched. Still enjoyed it, just wasn't able to put the same amount of effort in as last time.

Cheers for the game minty.

Callum McGregor likes this.
  8. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

I lik

Well done arseholes.

Drak you were like a nail in our shoe
    Cena was worse & * knows how V lasted so long, must have been down to poor townie team.

Cheers for the game minty.

Keano88 and Callum McGregor like this.
  9. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    * do you mean nail in shoe.
    First time playing game and haven't looked through previous games so thought i lasted quite well.

10. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Well in lads! * you Keano :56: I thought mafia would get me since I wasn't too subtle in saying I trust Deebo, didn't expect to get assassinated. 2 games in a row I've had a power role and never reached day 3 in either one :giggle1:
    Suppose you done a good job getting Cena though Keano :50: What made you go for me anyway?

Deebo was in control all game well played, surprised the mafia never went for you.

11. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    To carry on my actions for the game and mafia insight!

At the start, Cena pretty much said we needed to shush @Deebo who I think was the best player by a mile, however because he voted Cena we didn't want to kill him as it would * Cena over. So the first night Cena voted to kill Keano because he panicked:57:! However the prostitute visited him and blocked it and Keano killed the poor * anyway so we where on the back foot for a start, although pretty sure Summer wanted to kill Jc or Deebo and if he had got his vote in beforehand we might of won! Round about this time I was out on the * so saw none of this haha. Summer wasn't particually nice to drak considering It was his first game which led to dissent and comedy in the mafia camp :84:, next kill we went for Che, again the prossy * blocked it, thankfully Keano doesn't like Cookies and killed him off sorting us out!

I was generally travelling back to uni @Scotia :34:!! So missed Summer time getting voted out, I did however put the final vote on him, ideally would of liked to of done it before last vote but still that bought me a bit of time! Anyhow after that Che had to go as he is a good player and thankfully he was the prossy *. Following all that, Dazza said something to me, I had to defend strong and try and make it look like he was mafia because tbf we where taking a * pasting! Backfired but had to take some heat of drak who was getting into swing of things! Larsson then started to feel the heat and I generally thought he was gonna die without my vote hence why I defend him, when he came out as honest man that sorted me out for abit longer however Drak was then killed! Had to remove Larsson even though he trusted me slightly because he was a town focal point but by then the game was 6v1 I had little chance.

Late on managed to get idiotque killed but by then was too late, Deebo played a blinder as did Scotia in my opinion. Fair * to yas!

Summer you where a terrible team mate :67:

Saul Goodman likes this.
  12. Keano88

Sorry bud. I was gutted when I came home and found out you were the cop. Only then when I went back to read your posts did I notice the I trust Deebo post.

I really didn't have much reasoning at all.. At the time it was early hours of the morning and I was blood thirsty. I think the main reason was you were hesitant to vote first round, but seemed very quick to jump on the kill JC bus 2nd round, so when it turned out JC was town I thought that maybe one of the early voters may have been Mafia and as I trusted Deebo I went for you.

It was a shot in the dark pretty much, I felt I had to kill someone as I didn't want to die without fully using my power. I should have held off in hindsight, but I definitely thought I'd die early as I was one of the most active posters and wasn't suspected by the town at all, so the Mafia had no reason to keep me alive.

That's brilliant V.. That first kill is even better now that you have told me Cena was going to kill me first night haha.

Summer what did you mean by posting the 'I lik' twice to me?

@V For Vendetta I think if you'd killed Deebo last night I would have pushed for a Taz kill today, so I'm glad you killed me off instead!

Good game lads. I went with Deebo for MVP.

13. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    And this kids is the sign of a sore loser ... :56::86:

I think the mafia messages should be posted after reading V's comments as well :57:

14. Keano88

Thanks for hosting Minty.

I liked reading you write ups.

Liam getting brutally beaten to death with a big * was very funny. I also liked the image of me(The crazy Assassin) with Cenas head as a trophy :50:

Callum McGregor likes this.
  15. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

It alright mate you got Cena and that got us going really well. I see, not to worry that's the joy of the game! Not having a clue who to trust and trying to find the smallest clues or changes. Yeah I thought that may of been the reason :giggle1:

Think that's enough mafia for me for a while, we must be due a BOTB now :brendy:

Keano88 likes this.
  16. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Also a good shout for Che for MVP, 3 nights he blocked the mafia wasn't it? Makes a good prostitute.

Keano88 likes this.
  17. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

I knew you were Mafia.. you were too nice when challenged, just not you! ;)

18. Taz Blind Justice Gold Member News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    When I was paying attention to what was going on, Deebo and Che definitely deserve honourable mentions at the very least.

19. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    You and Cena would have killed each other, I had a stand off written up, then Che blocked Cena. Was quite amusing for me.

Keano88 likes this.
  20. Keano88

I hope you didn't take my accusations personally Taz.

It was definitely your non voting that made me really suspicious of you, even when you pretty much said you were sure it was summer you didn't bring yourself to vote.

I was even more adamant you were town after seeing them quotes last night where Cena and Summer who were known Mafia at the time seeming to divert the attention to Liam rather than yourself.

My thinking was that if the Mafia were thinking long term then surely they would have been pushing for you to be killed.

But ah well, we won in the end.