1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mafia] Mafia 38- Horny Halloween

Discussion in 'Competition Corner' started by Account Deactivated, Oct 8, 2018.

Discuss Mafia 38- Horny Halloween in the Competition Corner area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. borobob

Fav Celtic Player:
    Juninho
    Cena and Scotia

2. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    @Marie I wouldn't dismiss what you are saying as alien maybe (they have before anyway) been able to recruit so that is worth keeping in mind, depending on the death/s tonight, also whatever Cookie flips It my help rule in/out some things.
    My trust for Vert is based on Che's explanation (dumb cop) that has maybe given him an 'out' after a failed attempt to get what was seen as Townies lynched.

When I asked for 2 names its so there is something to potentially help after tonight. Although 3 have not responded at all - Vert and OBAF being 2 of them (poor from town, probable, players) and they have been online as well. ODWC being the other 1 although I cant tell if he has been online. Have managed to get Bob to name 2 now as well, although he seemed hesitant to name anyone originally despite being on last night when asked and again this morning. So this may help depending how it pans out tonight for Us.

As I hammered Aidan I made the following post saying I reckon scum had also voted for Aidan so that list might help as well.

3. borobob

Fav Celtic Player:
    Juninho
    Alien recruiter was in the discard pile.

4. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Just under 7 hours till the deadline

5. ourdaywillcome! Gold Member Gold Member

Cookie, class! :56:

Got to laugh at those saying I haven't "contributed for town" when some of ye (and others) weren't even on the only scum Lynch we have had. * have you * "contributed"? Whole load of waffle! :56:

Some * awful town play, early role claims near handing it, Scotia taking 2 guess shots on town and no even been questioned, no one considering a presence of a godfather. Unreal.

Scum have just picked off the town power roles, not even targeting each other..

6. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I don't think I mentioned Alien recruiter, was that not Scotia? I did maybe say it earlier in the game.

I have no strong gut feeling and to be honest I'd end up just going for JC because I always see him as scum no matter how hard I try not to.

Not got a clue with what Scotia is going on about when it comes to taking out the SK because we know who he is, we don't have a clue who he is....its not Cookie, SK is a lone role and as pointed out by others....he was talking to someone and is most likely Mafia.

There's Mafia is this game and obviously at least one Alien.

Whoever the Freddie type character is, has me flummoxed, two kills at the same time from one person....he's not a SK, can't be surely unless someone can explain the two kills....he's Mafia, I'm sure of it.

I know Cookie is scum, well we all know :56: and if it's wise to take him out because he is confirmed scum, then I'll leave that to you guys.... Most are saying that he has to go....is that a rouse? Yeah he could have a good role....he could be a goon.

I'm at a loss and I'm not trusting Vertie at all, getting flash backs to him playing in a very similar way before and he was scum.

Don't know what else to add to my ramblings to be honest....Sorry my waffle.

JC Anton and Tim-Time 1888 like this.
  7. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Those who haven't named 2 likely scum have had long enough, they have been on and chosen not do that despite obviously reading the thread, we can wonder why later.

I was gonna take a punt on someone but I will play it safe and take the one we know.

Vote Cookie

Let it be a painful death yaa scumbag :bye1:

8. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Ah Marie I was typing that as you posted

9. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Oh well goodluck now anyway

10. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Sorry Mr Mafia expert if I wasn't on a scum lynch, I was actually walking home from my mums, trying to navigate my rollator with my phone in my hand, in the pishing rain which was making my screen jump about, I had to give up and concentrate on walking....the lynch was made,.don't get the problem with whether I voted or not...my vote wasn't going to help work out what scum was on the lynch.

I give up!

11. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Sorry V...didn't realise a lynch had been decided.

12. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Day 4

Following Tim’s coronation he had one clear rule now that he was king for the day, “I shall be re introducing Prima nocta”, thankfully most the town weren’t married or weren’t planning on it considering they were probably all going to die at some point, but everyone of course wanted to stay on Tim’s good side so they cheered this fantastic idea. Cookie decided he didn’t want to wait to see who Tim would kill and decided to get his 9 inch slong out, he often had trouble getting his pork sword out as it was a * walooper, things were going well when he accidently sliced his own * off and it landed straight in king Tims mouth, everyone turned to see how the * that happened and they noticed Cookie and knives for fingers… “Oh” Cookie said, Tim meanwhile had pulled Cookies * out of his mouth took a large run up from his elevated throne and jumped at Cookie knocking him to the floor before ramming Cookies * down Cookies throat and chocking him to death…..

Cookie was…

Liquid girl!!!!

Nah he was Freddie Krugger Mafia 2X Vig..
    fk.JPG

Those with night actions get them into me asap please, will put a deadline of 12 tonight which is 7 hours, plenty time. In the mean time no posting and RIP @CookieMonster

Marie, CookieMonster and JC Anton like this.
  13. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Night 4

After Cookie came out the closet to the town and admitted he was a fingerless Freddie, Tim still couldn’t get over the fact that Cookies * actually tasted like Cookie dough, meanwhile Dazza was in the corner licking Cookies cold corpse, “Wow it actually tastes like cookie dough” he proclaimed, and at that Cena also ran over and took a bite out of Cookie face, Scotia enjoyed taking things one step futher and when dazza and Cena were done he took Cookies body and started * it, strange stuff. Meanwhile Marie Summer and Vertie went out and bought the gang some toffee apples, Vertie thought it would be wise to check if anyone had any allergies, turns out Odwc had an allergy to being clean which made sense considering Bob and Jc had been complaining that he smelt like a soggy wet *. Tim was still buzzing off the fact that Cookie had made his life somewhat simpler and that he had helped town, he wandered off to watch a renowned shakespire play “Much ado about genital warts”, a classic. As he bought his ticket he realised suddenly that after trying to hold in a cheeky fart all day it had slipped out and hed left skid marks in his boxers, * off Tim ran to the toilets to wipe his * and clean his boxers, on the way there he noticed a shadow to his left but there was no one near him, before he could come to his senses it turned out this wasn’t actually a shadow it was a man wearing a black cloak with no face, “For Cookie” the faceless man said and he grabbed Tims head and bit his tounge out, Tim fell to floor the blood squirting everywhere and all over this mans face, or were his face would be, the man stopped and said “Tim your blood is tasting a little stale, are you getting enough Iron and omega 3? Can I recommend some oily fish and iron tablets?”, Tim looked up confused but as he struggled to fight off the ghoul he was overpowered, the man ripped Tim’s skin off him and proceeded to wear it like a body suit, the ghoul pranced around in Tims skin leaving Tim laid there skinless with just muscle and bone showing, the ghoul then pulled out of his ghouly pockets some salt and pepper and began to throw it on Tim, it stung Tim beyond words, what the * was happening? Tim was close to death and the Ghoul was bored of wearing Tim’s skin so he decided to bite Tims head off and Tim obviously died…

Tim was……

Carl Grimes, deputy cop!
    carl.jpeg

Sorry @Tim-Time 1888! You shall be awarded a place in the dead thread shortly

@Marie @JC Anton @ourdaywillcome! @Vertie @obafgkmlt @Cena @borobob @SUMMER TIME @Dazza @Scotia

10 remain, takes 6 to lynch, deadline is 10pm Sunday!

14. obafgkmlt The Unseen Fenian American SpaceTeuchter

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Jules
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    I was silenced yesterday, that's why I couldn't post. For those wondering. I have no further info to divulge, unfortunately.

Marie likes this.
  15. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    *!!!

At least there was only one kill.

What did I tell you? there was Mafia and Freddy was Mafia and not a ln SK!

16. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    No bother obaf.

Have you got any thoughts at all?

17. obafgkmlt The Unseen Fenian American SpaceTeuchter

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Jules
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    I'll give a read through yesterday in a bit.

Last night I was going to roleblock Bob, but switched to Tim last minute. Was a mistake apparently.

I don't like Bob.

Marie likes this.
  18. borobob

Fav Celtic Player:
    Juninho
    I have feelings you know

Marie and obafgkmlt like this.
  19. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I don't like anyone who's good at the game and possibly scum.

There was no SK kill ( if there is a SK, I'm doubting there is) and no Alien kill but, of there is any Aliens left, they will have a kill tonight.

I'm going to read over the last couple of days and see if I can pick up on any clues left.

20. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    no idea , clueless , hopeless take your pick . goon theory came through tho .

im * all but a vote .