1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mafia] Mafia 38- Horny Halloween

Discussion in 'Competition Corner' started by Account Deactivated, Oct 8, 2018.

Discuss Mafia 38- Horny Halloween in the Competition Corner area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Mr. Slippyfist

You don't know who paulm1888 is?

:97:

2. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Aidan is on 8 now if I vote thats it, anyone got an objection to that ?

3. Mr. Slippyfist

Do it.

Tim-Time 1888 likes this.
  4. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Before I do this I reckon we have a couple of scum in this vote as well so get them investigated.

vote Aiden

Aidan X5 - Dazza - The bunnet - ODWC - Obaf - Idioteque JC, Cookie, Bob Tim-Time

Mr. Slippyfist likes this.
  5. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    Vote Aidan even :poster_oo

6. Mr. Slippyfist

Not saying I think all of these are scum, but definitely one or at least one of dazza, JC and bob are scum I reckon, moreso bob for pretending he doesn't know who Paul is...

7. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Why would he? :56:

8. Mr. Slippyfist

Trust me, he knows.

9. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

I would agree 1 anyway (prob 2). Not sure I would read much into Bob not knowing PaulM as I don't know if he spends much time reading CC but I am wary of the 3 of them just now.

10. borobob

Fav Celtic Player:
    Juninho
    I would encourage any investigation , I googled paul and still don't know :)

11. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Paul doesn’t play competitions and that’s where Bob posts, must have had a dig during the WC tho eh? :56:

12. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Was majority reached? Walking home at the moment.

Just like this post if it was. ..cheers guys x

JC Anton likes this.
  13. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    JC Anton likes this.
  14. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
  15. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Day 3

The previous night was dramatic, the slippery alien * Keano died, however town lost a good man in Valhalla. To celebrate Val’s life the town decided to go to the pub and have a few drinks to remember there fallen comrade, “Val was a good man, there was this one time when we were younger we played tig and he accidently tagged my * and I * myself, would have been okay if I wasn’t wearing my mums white knickers and my dads swimming trunks” said Cookie, the rest of the town just sat and looked at him in absolute astonishment, “Think you should of kept that to yourself Cookie” Obaf remarked, “Nah Its my fav story and one of my favourite moments in life” Cookie replied, and at that he stood up pulled his trousers down to reveal some white knickers with indeed a brown patch on the back, and a few tatty holes here and there, “You * kept them??? You absolute chode” Che shouted, Cookie replied “* off you communist *, Joseph Stalin shagged my dog” and stormed off, the rest of the town sat there in aware of what the * was happening, apart from Vertie, Vertie had crept round the back of cookie and was sniffing his *, “I’m sensing a touch of Ancient *, sperm, crispy winnit molecules and gordans gin and tonic” he remarked. Meanwhile Aidan was debating with Idioteque about the flight of a dart, “Aidan, I have 7 degrees a Masters and a PHD in dart flight mechanics, and all you have is a google link and a * poor hair do, yet im wrong?” Idio said, “Correct” Aidan replied, “Aidan you need to be more open and accepting of peoples opinions and not be so dismissive” Marie shouted, “Nonsense” Aiden replied, the group began to tire of Aidens attitude and grouped up on him “* it, lets pin him down and T bag him” Odwc said gleefully, and at that town pinned Aidan down and took it in turns slapping there sweaty balls on Aidans head (Apart from Marie who just put a fake * on from ann summers and slapped him in the face), Aidan was pretending not to enjoy it but then he couldn’t and shouted “More more give me more”, so Tim, Cena and Summer all pulled out nail files and began to file Aidans nails, Cena had a fetish for nail filing and began taking it too far, he want past aidans nails and starting rubbing away skins and bone, before long aidan had half a middle finger and a horrible odour coming off him, probably because people had been slapping there balls on his head, anyhow Jc noticed that Aidans blood wasn’t actually red, it was green and glowey, “Hes a * alien” Jc shouted, “Nah he’s been enjoying this, he’s a * gaylien” Bunnet screamed and at that the town shouted and cursed at aidan, Aidan found the noise too much to bear and decided to bite through his tounge and chocked to death…

Aidan was…..

PaulM1888! Alien Goon!!!!
    Picture1.png

Night actions into me please, deadline is 11 tonight gives you all 8 hours, sooner they're in sooner we begin...

16. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Night 3

After a super fun exciting day in which the town managed to get rid of an alien *, the townies decided to celebrate with a bake off. Cena was a master baker and in his spare time he enjoyed making Cinnamon Cena Chocolate Crumpets, “That’s a crumpet, not a cake Cena” Che remarked, “I’m aware of that Che, what are you making, CHEese Cake?”, “Che shook his head in absolute disgust and walked off to the toilet, as he began to * someone else from the group followed him in and stood next to him with a greenish glow, “I know its Halloween pal but you don’t have to wear your mask all the time” Che said, , “No body cared who I was till I put on the mask” the man replied in a crinkly deep voice, Che thought this fella was clearly a * absolute weirdo and started to walk off when the man said “Have you ever heard the phrase you are what you eat?”, Che repleid “Yeah mate, I ate a * legend”, the man who had a shaved baldy as * head with a large winter coat and a mask covering his cheeks and mouth replied “Did you know, strawberrys are pact with fiber, each strawberry contains around 5 grams of fiber which allows bowl movements to be regular”, Che stood looking confused, then it hit him, green glow, * mask, bald head, this * was a * alien *, before he had a chance to react the man rushed towards che and shouted “always zip up” and grabbed Che by neck and pulled his trouser zip up, Che had rushed to finish his * and had left his pinky hanging out, the force the man pushed the zip up sliced Che’s * off, Che however was harder than a coffin nail and kicked the baldy alien * in the balls and crawled off with blood all over the spot, the man in the mask boldly said “You fight like younger man with nothing held back, admirable, but mistaken” and pulled Che’s legs back before breathing loudly in his face, the man in the mask hadn’t brushed his teeth in around 20 years so che began to vomit from the smell, the man strung Che him over the toilet cubicles, pulled out a knife and sliced down his back and riped out his spinal cord, Che somehow was still alive so the masked man rammed his vertebras up his * and then on the way out he grabbed Che’s Colon and ripped it out his *, Che finally died of his minor wounds….

Che was….

Gale Weathers, Town tracker!!
    Gale.png

Were not finished….

Back in the Great Tc Bake off, Tim-Time had been declared winner with his Sticky Timmy pudding much to the disgust of Vertie, Summer and Odwc. Jc, Idiot, Cookie, Bob and The Bunnet were all discussing the current fragile political climate of The Former Yugoslavian Republic Of Wakanda, General Aladeen had of course moved around 50 troops from there to Syria so things were kicking off, The Bunnet and Idio were big fans of general Aladeen and decided to go to the local library to find books on promoting Aladeenism. On there way they decided to stop off at the local gift shop, Idio loved giving people gifts it made him feel all warm and fussy on the inside, although the fact The Bunnet was rubbing his stood rubbing his belly also helped that matter, “Why are you rubbing my belly you * weird *?” Idio barked at the Bunnet, “Dunno” The Bunnet replied, as this awkward exchange took place they walked into the gift shop and were greeted by a man who looked like a fella who hadn’t had a lot of fibre lately, he also had knives for fingers, the door slammed shut behind Idio and The Bunnet, faced with a man who had ended the lives of more Townies than Katie Price has had her * penetrated they where in for a battle, the man who wore a * old hat charged at Idio and slashed his face, the Bunnet grabbed a broom and started to hit the man with it, “Die you * bran flake * * stain” he screamed, the man used his fingers to slice through the broom and stuck his swede straight on The Bunnet, as the man went to finish the Bunnet, Idio jumped on his back knocking his hat off, Idio spat on the man’s head and the flem rebounded into The Bunnets mouth, the man flung idio to the floor onto The Bunnet and then sliced through the knees of both Idio and The Bunnet and forced a knee contraction sevreing their ACL’s, both men where on the floor immobile and in agony, “Ill have you’se no I’m applying lotition to sort my burns out you * bully *” the man said to both idio and The Bunnet, they where in no mood to talk, probably because they new they where going to die, the man then pulled Idio up and stuck his hand up * and ripped Idios Colon, stomach and all his insides apart before the Man used Idio as a puppet for a few seconds and then dropped him down, the man pulled Idios Kidneys out of his body and proceded to strangle The Bunnet with them, both Idio and The Bunnet died….

Idioteque was…..

Lady Galadriel- Town Gift Giver!
    lg.jpg

The Bunnet was…..

Rick Grimes 1x Cop!!
    Rg.jpg

Sorry @The Bunnet @CheGuevara and @Idioteque youse are now dead...

But wait more still to come! As the townies got together, Tim was wearing a crown and declared himself, King Tim which meant he was the biggest Celtic fan, oh and that for this next day phase only Tim's vote counts, so whoever you vote for
    @Tim-Time 1888 they will be lynched instantly!

@Marie @Dazza @Scotia @borobob @obafgkmlt @Tim-Time 1888 @JC Anton @SUMMER TIME @Vertie @ourdaywillcome! @Cena @CookieMonster

Tim's vote is the only vote that counts this game day, the deadline is tomorrow night at 10, so take yer time Tim...

17. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

* night for Town that, but with so many roles out in the open it’s not a surprise..

@Vertie can you shed any light?

18. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Or is there any town role that shows me as a bad guy then I could claim Loki or something

Jeremie Frimpong likes this.
  19. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Jesus Christ horrible night for town

20. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Ehm? :56: