1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Mafia] Mafia 10 - Revenge of the Mafia

Discussion in 'Competition Corner' started by The Greenman, Jul 22, 2017.

Discuss Mafia 10 - Revenge of the Mafia in the Competition Corner area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The Greenman King of kings

This time around, you will not be told how many mafia are in the game, nor will you be told which Power Roles (if any) are active in the game. You will only be told your own role in the Role PM, that I'm sending shortly.

Format

1. A player is lynched when a majority of the remaining players have simultaneously voted against them. For example, if 15 players remained then a player would be lynched when they had 8 votes cast against them. Majority lynch is required at all times during this game.

2. To vote against a player you must indicate your intent like this (bolding your text): Vote: Greenman . To remove your vote you must then do the following: Unvote: Greenman . You cannot change your vote until you have unvoted in the proper format. Votes will not carry over from one day to the next. You may not self-vote.

3. The first day will have an approximate 48 hour deadline, with all subsequent day phases having a 36 hour deadline. There will be no deadline for night phases. For clarity, if the deadline is 20:00, no votes will be accepted after 20:00. If your vote is at 20:01, it is too late.

4. If no majority decision has been reached by the deadline then the day will end in a no-lynch and the game will immediately progress to the night phase.

5. Once a player has been lynched or killed their role will be publicly revealed. That player will then have no further role in the game and will need to refrain from any further posting.

6. You can Role Claim at any stage of the game, however it is up to the judgement of the other players whether to believe you or not.

7. To avoid ambiguity and issues of timing, protection roles will always activate before killing roles, regardless of when each were sent. So if someone is protected, then it doesn't matter if the mafia had sent their kill before the protection action was sent to me.

~~~

Rules

1. Nobody wants the game to be plagued by inactivity. If I feel the contribution of any player is not up to standard then they will be mod-killed. Contribution means actually focusing on the game, not making one random joke post on a given day.

2. Editing posts is forbidden to prevent anyone from removing incriminating information from the past or to attempt to assist from the grave. You'll have to leave any typos you make alone and fix errors in a second post. I will give warnings on this issue and if they continue to break this, then the players responsible will be mod-killed.

3. Quoting content from private messages with the host will result in an instant mod-kill, as will any attempt to fish for information about what communications have occurred between the host and other players.

4. Discussing this game outside of this thread, in public or private, will result in an instant mod-kill. Places this applies to includes but is not limited to other threads on this board, other forums, social media sites & chat-rooms. If you are contacted by someone playing in this game or otherwise about your role or general involvement in this game please message me about this immediately.

5. Those who are not playing in this game or have been lynched or killed are not permitted to post in this thread until the game has concluded. The exception to this is if any issues that require the presence of the moderators occur.

6. Players who have been lynched or killed are not permitted to have private discussions with other players who have been lynched or killed, just like those who remain in the game.

7. Posting statements to the effect of "I swear I am not Mafia & will delete my account if I am found to have lied" will result in an instant mod-kill.

8. Both players & lurkers are not permitted to use the "Like" feature on posts in this thread, regardless of what the content of the post is.

9. The only messaging with reference to this game that is legal are communication between the Mafia and contact with the host and only through the night phase. Members of the Town are NOT permitted to message each other or anyone else about the game.

10. For the sake of having it clear who is being voted for I am requesting that everyone cast use display names that contain their sign-in name or the name they are commonly referred to.

11. Any role blocking roles, will only be applied to the individual that is role blocked.

2. The Greenman King of kings

Game will begin at 20.00 tommorow, role PMs will be sent out between now and then

JC Anton and Keano88 like this.
  3. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Is the dead thread going to be used?

4. The Greenman King of kings

Possibly

5. Keano88

Should do mate.

Cushions the blow for those who die in the first few days. At least they have somewhere to post their thoughts.

Idioteque likes this.
  6. Mr. Slippyfist

Are there any twists in this mafia game, like the last one minty hinted at??

7. The Greenman King of kings

Maybe, maybe not.

8. Mr. Slippyfist

Well since you've already sent me my pm that I am vanilla town, this has me slightly worried :56::56::56::48:

9. Mr. Slippyfist

I'm just gonna put this out there the now, I'll find it very hard to trust Che at any point after that blinder he played in the last game....

10. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

true

Who's turn is it to have the meltdown this game ?:nonono:

11. Mr. Slippyfist

I reckon it might be che, simply because everyone (imo) will automatically suspect him from the get-go, regardless of how hard he pleads :56::56::56:

12. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Thread closed until Greenman wants it open.

13. The Greenman King of kings

Day 1​
    The Mafia reeling from their recent string of defeats have set their sights on TC town. The townsfolk woke up to see this written on the town hall download (1).jpg

The townsfolk knew what this meant, all too well. The game is on

Deadline is 18.00 Tuesday

16 in the game, takes 9 to lynch

14. The Greenman King of kings

15. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Ok going to come out and say it this time....

I have a role..

I'm a Vanilla Townie.

Vote:Che

16. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Sorbet townie

17. ourdaywillcome! Gold Member Gold Member

Good guy again.

18. Mr. Slippyfist

Just gonna come straight out the traps and

Vote: Che

I know this is a new game, and it might be a little hasty, but after that last game I don't think I'll be able to trust him in any shape or form this game :56::56::56:

19. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    I'm a Vanila townie, why Che Jc, why are you both targeting him this early? Or could you 3 be mafia and making it look a ploy, or brother perhaps? Strange to vote this early

20. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    8oclock already ? , vanilla townie for me happy with that twice in a row .