1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Luna Adzic

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by paulm25, Jan 20, 2018.

Discuss Luna Adzic in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. paulm25

Celtic have targeted Serbia teenage star Luka Adzic from Red Star Belgrade.

According to the player’s agent Radojica Bozovic, Celtic are one of a number of clubs keen on the attacker, reports the Daily Record.

The 19-year-old wideman has been used sparingly by the club’s manager Vladan Milojevic, starting only eight games this season.

He’s netted once in the Serbian top flight, while he was only used for nine minutes in Red Star’s 14 European matches.

The player, who has had played for the country’s youth teams, has a similar build to Tom Rogic, preferring to cut in from the left and has been linked to clubs in England.

Bozovic said: “I know that there is an interest from Celtic, but also some other clubs for Luka, but there was no concrete offer. “We have decided Luka would leave the Red Star very soon. His father, and my godfather, Ivan talked with (director of football) Mr Terzic and the people from the club. “They told him that coach Milojevic does not seriously care for Luka.”

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/foot...nager-luka-adzic-according-to-agent-1-4666938

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. elbhoydo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Soon as I see the word teenage now I just switch off..

3. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Another agent in the balkans using celtics name

4. BigWilly The Wildcard Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Willy
    The Balkans are producing tons of good young players these days, if its doesn't cost us much we should take a shot on him